What tactics next?

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't know old fruit.

But I know this. 

If we win they will have been good

If we lose then they will have been bad

Would make a good film title that The Good, The Bad and The ----(just need another word here).

1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

After starting the game with Wallace in the 'false number 9 role' - what crazy tactics to we expect next?

Goalie Wag?

Dave Allen's 4-4-1?

Or a good old 6-4-0 formation?  :ph34r:

We have the same problem that we have had most of the season "injuries" Jos decided correctly in my opinion not to risk injury to the only strikers we have that are fit.

Edited by akbuk

1 minute ago, akbuk said:

We have the same problem that we have had most of the season "injuries" His decided correctly in my opinion not to risk injury to the only strikers we have that are fit.

If you don't play the fit strikers in the cup game, or the  league game - then when do you play them - In the U23's?

Edited by royalowlisback

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, akbuk said:

We have the same problem that we have had most of the season "injuries" Jos decided correctly in my opinion not to risk injury to the only strikers we have that are fit.

Not to risk injury?   Why is everyone becoming brainwashed with this managers speak?

So what game do you suggest he plays them in then?   We are running out of games and to become safe from the drop i would suggest he plays a striker... if fit.

Cant get my breath.

Edited by Bulgaria

48 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Not to risk injury?   Why is everyone becoming brainwashed with this managers speak?

So what game do you suggest he plays them in then?   We are running out of games and to become safe from the drop i would suggest he plays a striker... if fit.

Cant get my breath.

hyperventilating.gif