Rate jos so far?

Been average for me. Some decent results but not enough wins and it goes without saying I’d be less happy if he hadn’t played the youngsters. Too negative so far too, no way you should be playing without a striker.

Another poster said said he reminded him of Felix Magath- which was an interesting point and I can see that considering the randomness in his lineups.

Still he’s got a bottom 5 team at the moment with injuries so that means he’s getting a 5/10 from me. I do think he will inevitably improve with injuries- he is tactically better than CC. 

Edited by lancashireowl

Bit harsh to do it after the last game but for me he gets a 6 out of 10.

Really tough situation, shored us up well and won a couple of games.

That score is taking into account the challenges he’s faced, not just the results.

After the debacle against Millwall I’ll judge him on results since he clearly feels like he has enough talent in the squad to leave  out the inform players.

What is it, 1 win in 10 games? That dead cat didn’t have much rebound.

Edited by McRightSide

A bit underwhelming, but overall I'm happy. He's setting up for matches pretty well and if the defenders weren't a shambles then last night wouldn't have been so bad I feel. My only gripe is that he can be a bit too conservative but (apart from last night when there was no one to pass to) the play on the break has been much better than it was under Carlos. I'd be interested to see how he does when some of the more creative forwards are available again and I'm hoping we can get Forestieri, Bannan and Lee back because their link up play will be key to making sure Wednesday can keep possession going forward.

Playing at the back all the time with an OAP (Loovens) at centre half does make my bum proper squeaky tho lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

Been average for me. Some decent results but not enough wins and it goes without saying I’d be less happy if he hadn’t played the youngsters. Too negative so far too, no way you should be playing without a striker.

Another poster said said he reminded him of Felix Magath- which was an interesting point and I can see that considering the randomness in his lineups.

Still he’s got a bottom 5 team at the moment with injuries so that means he’s getting a 5/10 from me. I do think he will inevitably improve with injuries- he is tactically better than CC. 

Tactically Carlos was really good - and he’s subs were always on point.

His ability to out think opposite managers won us so many games. It’s part of the reason why we got away with so many sloppy first halves

He just lost his way big style. Jos has a long way to go until I’ll say he’s at that level of tactical nous

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Tactically Carlos was really good - and he’s subs were always on point.

His ability to out think opposite managers won us so many games. It’s part of the reason why we got away with so many sloppy first halves

He just lost his way big style. Jos has a long way to go until I’ll say he’s at that level of tactical nous

Tactically Carlos lost the plot in the play offs last season. Never recovered.

Didn't out think Bruce in the play off final.

Didnt even out think me in the home game against Utd, totally unprepared, yet in the away game JL had us ready, in his first game.

Like most people, I knew nothing about the bloke and to be fair he's come in during a difficult time with all the injuries. Hopefully we can stay up and have the mass clear out, which should have happened last season in my opinion. When he puts his own stamp on the team can we really judge him. Heaven forbid we go down I'm sure Jos will be gone.