Relegation battle

2 minutes ago, Saskatoon owl said:

At least 20 points I gues 

Can’t see us seeing any of the injured players back either apart from Tom lees and him from Watford can’t remember his name or face with him being lost in the wilderness lol if players recover from injury then they will need games in the under 23s to get their fitness back 

Sunderland, Barnsley, Burton , Hull and Birmingham , any from that 5 will get relegated for me 

and then you have Reading and Bolton who could slip back into it,  luckily I think there may just be enough dross below us to see us safe with a couple of wins and other results in our favour 

Burton and the Mackems are surely doomed. It’s that final spot but Birmingham, Barnsley, Reading, Bolton perhaps even Forest have similar issues to us. They have to catch us too.

That run we had prior to the derby game will probably save us as I think we will continue to get draws. But it has been an awful season.

Edited by Bluesteel

2 minutes ago, Nando45 said:

I can only see 2 wins out our remaining games, with possibly a few draws I think we will finish the season on around 47 points, luckily there are worse teams than us 

It’s the wins that you don’t see that will be crucial... like last week against Derby 

5 hours ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Why the hell are we even talking about a relegation battle.

Have faith, there's some real crap below us.

Come on Wednesday.........................

cannot understand why some are refusing to accept the position we are sliding into and have been for a long time

The squad Jos has left may get thinner as we've seen last night hence his over caution 

Hopefully it will be teams below that save us 

cannot wait for this shocker of a season to finish 

14 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

It’s the wins that you don’t see that will be crucial... like last week against Derby 

True, but a game like Millwall where we should be getting something we didn’t, that’s what’s frustrating 

11 minutes ago, Nando45 said:

True, but a game like Millwall where we should be getting something we didn’t, that’s what’s frustrating 

Completely agree. Leaving all those potential match winners on the bench was perplexing.

Most of them had been nominated for MOTM during the last few games. Weird game plan.