Tactical Genius ...

Only Villa and Bristol City next two games, that 8 point gap might not be as big after these but then we might all get a surprise and win both games.

I really hope Lees is back for Villa and Pudil alongside him. Loovens will get a right pasting by Villa if he plays, I'm starting to feel sorry for him now.

1 hour ago, Kernow_Blu said:

1-0 at the break ....... I thought he knew what he was doing. Lost. 

No strikers ..... a defeat and a feeling of hopelessness. 

We'll not go down ....... but I'm already dreading next season 

Good to see you're keeping a sense of perspective. How ever did you get through the Wilson, Jewell, Yorath, Turner, Irvine years?

23 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Good to see you're keeping a sense of perspective. How ever did you get through the Wilson, Jewell, Yorath, Turner, Irvine years?

Although they were awful time's..... we always fielded a so called striker. 

Tonight was like going hunting with a gun and having no ammunition. 

7 hours ago, Kernow_Blu said:

1-0 at the break ....... I thought he knew what he was doing. Lost. 

No strikers ..... a defeat and a feeling of hopelessness. 

We'll not go down ....... but I'm already dreading next season 

The fact we were winning suggests the defence is a bigger problem than strikers ... unless you're from the Kevin Keegan school of football 

We have to rotate the sqad at this stage of the season but we have no strikers to rotate  so it was a gamble which could have paid off if we could have kept a clean sheet .The strikers we have now are strikers who have only played an handful of games between them all season so you cant expect them to be able to be fully fit for a game every 3 days  the goals were poor tonight so i put it down to poor defending 

Jos is starting to remind me of Felix Magath at Fulhsm whose random style bewildered fans and foes alike. 

Playing youngsters - check

th odd heroic result - check

weird team selection - check

obsessed with fitness issues - check

elusive post match interviews - check 

lots of experience in Bundesliga - check 

He still retains my confidence st the minute but if we find out he is using cheese therapy and "think about your mother" to cure injuries and/or decides to pick a team without goalies then it might prove to be a tipping point for me. 

UTO

12 minutes ago, pressy said:

We have to rotate the sqad at this stage of the season but we have no strikers to rotate  so it was a gamble which could have paid off if we could have kept a clean sheet .The strikers we have now are strikers who have only played an handful of games between them all season so you cant expect them to be able to be fully fit for a game every 3 days  the goals were poor tonight so i put it down to poor defending 

Not buying it sorry. Joao should be able to play when he's missed the last two games!. He's a young lad ffs. 

8 hours ago, Beholder said:

I'm losing trust in this manager.  

There is no appropriate rational for some of these team selections. 

I said it in the Matchday thread and people may think a crackers but all the team selections since Forest Away have been odd, yes we have injuries which help rational some decisions but I have a feeling that the decisions for team selection may be made higher up the chain of command .

I’ll be honest , stupidity with tactics is one of the main reasons I dislike Carlos so much. I don’t see why managers purposely put out worse sides with worse formations . It’s sheer stupidity. 

Write this one off but patience will quickly wear thin of he carries on making school boy errors with team selections 

8 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Only Villa and Bristol City next two games, that 8 point gap might not be as big after these but then we might all get a surprise and win both games.

I really hope Lees is back for Villa and Pudil alongside him. Loovens will get a right pasting by Villa if he plays, I'm starting to feel sorry for him now.

Really should have gone all out for the win tonight with the next two games.