Honeymoon over Jos

On 20/02/2018 at 22:04, TaxiMark said:

That was pathetic, dropping key players that have been deserving of a start.

We are still fighting relagation its not an end of season experiment.

Away end packed midweek at Millwall, you have got to feel for you loyal lot that has paid good money to see that line up.

Fuming .

De ja vu on saturday.

If we dont pick up some results very soon we will be in the bottom three very soon.

The only thing saving us are the others are as bad but if a few of them go on a run we are fxxked.

Jos is not the man for us.

Just now, TaxiMark said:

De ja vu on saturday.

If we dont pick up some results very soon we will be in the bottom three very soon.

The only thing saving us are the others are as bad but if a few of them go on a run we are fxxked.

Jos is not the man for us.

At least when we do drop into the bottom 3 you'll be able to quote yourself and tell us you told us so. 

• Haha 1

Even in current climes, I’d be very shocked to see us drop into the bottom three. There are some bad teams down there. We’re an unfit, ageing and injury ravaged team, but even then I don’t think that we’re worse than Barnsley, Burton or Birmingham. Club management seems incredibly dodgy at the minute, but even then it’s no worse than Sunderland and Birmingham for me.

It’s going to be hairy, and it absolutely shouldn’t be, but I think we’ll be reyt. Just.

Edited by eddyowl123

9 minutes ago, eddyowl123 said:

Even in current climes, I’d be very shocked to see us drop into the bottom three. There are some bad teams down there. We’re an unfit, ageing and injury ravaged team, but even then I don’t think that we’re worse than Barnsley, Burton or Birmingham. Club management seems incredibly dodgy at the minute, but even then it’s no worse than Sunderland and Birmingham for me.

It’s going to be hairy, and it absolutely shouldn’t be, but I think we’ll be reyt. Just.

Never say never pal, can see what your saying but all it takes is a couple of good results for two of them to pile the pressure on.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Never say never pal, can see what your saying but all it takes is a couple of good results for two of them to pile the pressure on.

We'll win tomorrow and Saturday I can feel it in mi watter .

32 minutes ago, eddyowl123 said:

weve dropped a lot of points to these sides were in trouble,this manager will take us down