Honeymoon over Jos

That was pathetic, dropping key players that have been deserving of a start.

We are still fighting relagation its not an end of season experiment.

Away end packed midweek at Millwall, you have got to feel for you loyal lot that has paid good money to see that line up.

Fuming .

Edited by TaxiMark

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Yeah keep taking the happy pills mate...nothing was wrong tonight .

Nothing was as wrong as some posters are making out

It was one game

We tried something. It didn't work. Jos has been great so far. Let him do his job.

This whole emotive outburst situation after games is akin to the thing that the police are dealing with tonight having to issue press statements to say people should stop calling 999 to report KFC have run out of chicken

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nothing was as wrong as some posters are making out

It was one game

We tried something. It didn't work. Jos has been great so far. Let him do his job.

This whole emotive outburst situation after games is akin to the thing that the police are dealing with tonight having to issue press statements to say people should stop calling 999 to report KFC have run out of chicken

Like I said keep the experiments till we know we are in this league next year but till then play your strongest side.

8 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Away end packed midweek at Millwall, you have got to feel for you loyal lot that has paid good money to see that line up.

Fuming .

Absolutely right pal. 

I'm genuinely baffled. I thought after the Derby game we were turning things around with the prospect of more players returning from injury. Swansea was a winnable game..... then he drops Joao and Pelupessy, both of whom had a great game v Derby.

I wasn't happy but thought it was because he had one eye on tonight and another 3 points towards safety. Then he picks THAT joke of a side. We could still go down, we can't afford to try anything. We're down to the bare bones and needed 3 points. I just don't know WTF he was thinking. What must Joao be thinking? 

We could have won the last 2 games but have shot ourselves in the foot both times with bizarre team selections. I'm genuinely baffled now. I don't know what to make of him, but anyone making excuses for him after those last 2 games want to get a grip.

• Thanks 1

So at what point do we blame the players? 

Do people seriously believe Jos just thought of that team on a whim. He suddenly thought of it getting off the bus in London? 

Those players will have been given their intructions, they will have been told the game plan. And I’m pretty certain the plan wasn’t for Loovens, Wildsmith, Thornily, Fox, Pelupessy and god knows who else to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over. I’m sure he didn’t want Wildsmith to keep bowling the ball out to players under pressure. I’m quite sure he didn’t expect Loovens to have a meltdown - out most experienced player. Club captain to boot. 

Hes trying to juggle a patched up unfit squad. And I’m guessing the squad rotation is as a result of that, added to the fact we have lots of games in a short space of time.

Im disappointed that he didn’t make the tactical changes earlier. But Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt, and call out those players who are earning 10, 20,30k a week....players who really should know how to play football. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Fuming .

The honeymoon never started

3 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

So at what point do we blame the players? 

Do people seriously believe Jos just thought of that team on a whim. He suddenly thought of it getting off the bus in London? 

Those players will have been given their intructions, they will have been told the game plan. And I’m pretty certain the plan wasn’t for Loovens, Wildsmith, Thornily, Fox, Pelupessy and god knows who else to make the same mistakes over and over and over and over. I’m sure he didn’t want Wildsmith to keep bowling the ball out to players under pressure. I’m quite sure he didn’t expect Loovens to have a meltdown - out most experienced player. Club captain to boot. 

Hes trying to juggle a patched up unfit squad. And I’m guessing the squad rotation is as a result of that, added to the fact we have lots of games in a short space of time.

Im disappointed that he didn’t make the tactical changes earlier. But Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt, and call out those players who are earning 10, 20,30k a week....players who really should know how to play football. 

Give over man. Try and ask any team to play without any attacking players and they would struggle. It's not the point of the game.