We got what we deserved tonight

1 minute ago, a_weishaupt said:

Struggle on then.

I'm not a teacher, so figure it out yourself.

I'm guessing you've not watched much football in the last half decade, otherwise you wouldn't be so naive. 

I'd say you're the naive one if you think that team can win a game.

We can only hope Jos gambled on resting players tonight with a view to going stronger in the next 5 matches. If we beat Villa and Swansea then all will be forgotten.

Not saying I agree with it mind!

That's the ruddy joke that a strong performance v Villa might only be good enough for a draw as they are a good team 

Mr Bore needs to realise 3 points is 3 points

Probably one of the most bizarre team selections I’ve ever seen a Wednesday manager put out.

I know we have injuries but to play with no strikers when you’ve got Nuhiu and Joao onnthe bench, especially when Joao was rested on Saturday is just ridiculous.

Jos takes full blame for tonight I’m afraid.

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Completely indefensible team selection tonight. I am extremely concerned about how we are going to play with this Manager in charge.

He's got something like 6 games in two weeks, a depleted squad, and so many injuries it makes World War 1 look like a scratch on the knee

Give him chance

He's not let us down yet

Owlstalk Shop

That line up was flipping rediculous... why leave out pudil, reach and joao?

if we’d have won tonight, then a point Saturday we could have really gone for it at Swansea as we’d have been almost safe, now he’s going to rest anybody that’s remotely decent/ on form for that game and there goes our chance

• Like 1
Just now, @owlstalk said:

He's got something like 6 games in two weeks, a depleted squad, and so many injuries it makes World War 1 look like a scratch on the knee

Give him chance

He's not let us down yet

Come on. You’re not stupid, Neil! Why has Joao being on the bench on Saturday and tonight? He’s a young lad on form and bursting to play. Why has he played Wallace up front who is a 32 year old winger up front in 2 games? 

Its totally random inexcusable.

I have seen enough of this Manager to know we have one of the most negative managers around. 

18 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Fans travelling down must have seen that team sheet and thought....."I need another pint"

They may as well have just gone to the toilet, unzipped their pants, whacked their todger out then reached for their wallet, unzipped it and just emptied the thing down the urinal, zipped up and walked back out. 

Absolutely take my hat off to every Wedensdayite who went tonight.

17 minutes ago, metallicowl said:

Cannot for the life of me understand this line up . I am struggling to remember any game before where we have started without strikers . Let’s hope it was a experiment we will not do again 

Irvinesque

34 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Loovens has done a job over the years but his time really has to be up at the end of the season 

His time was up mid way through last season!