Millwall 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday - Feb 20, 2018

30 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Why not? Most supporters have come to expect these mistakes from Loovens over the last few months. He's a liability ATM. How he made the starting line-up is questionable.

Perhaps Jos wanted to give Pudil a rest after his recent efforts - he may be knackered? No idea?

Thankfully fans don't pick the team. Many were writing Pudil off some time ago too.

I just think we need to give Jos time and wait until we get some of our better players fit and available before we can make proper judgement on him as a manager.

10 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Shocking tonight, Worst performance since Jos arrived.

Let's hope it's just another blip 

I'm pretty sure the drubbing Brum gave us was worse. Tonight was about team selection being poor; Loovens shouldn't have played. Should've had Pudil on instead but I'm guessing our tight match schedule has got something to do with resting players, if even on the bench.

2 hours ago, daleblue said:

Just watched again in slow motion ,no contact.

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Seen it numerous times, not touched, make up your own mind.

Never cease to be amazed just how sure people can be of themselves, even when there is very significant evidence to the contrary.

12 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Apologies for that remark earlier. Booze and the dire performance got the better of me. Hope the lad is alright. 

You should be f*cking ashamed of yourself. 

Perhaps lay off the booze in future. You’re clearly not grown up enough to handle it.