Me, my fat friends and legroom !

1 minute ago, dnhc said:

maxine next season get a season ticket for the spare seat, and rent it out game by game, nice lil' earner.

What a brilliant idea lol 

Not a huge fan of the South. 

For a relatively tall bloke, the leg room is an absolute nightmare. Last cup game I was at I managed to end up sitting next to a bloke who was even bigger than me. Sardines in a can springs to mind. 

Furthermore, the lack of actual space in the concourse area is shocking. Gets so congested at halftime and when everyone is leaving. 

The North isn't perfect by any means (service is a bit naff and like most of Hillsborough it could do with a bit of a facelift), but it is by far and away the best stand imo. 

Kop is a bit grim (though they've improved it a bit with that additional bar space on the South stand side) and don' get me started on the Leppings Lane. 

1 hour ago, Ginger b*stard said:

Season ticket on south for 2nd year in a row, we hardly ever sit in our own seats as we are towards the away end, and you can take your pick,  but f**k me, Its painful to sit there without our knees cutting into the chair infront! I also find it strange that different seats actually have different amounts of leg space.  

Any road, maybe we need to lose weight ! We even considered buying a childs season ticket but not taking the child just so we have a space for our knees. 

Im planning on buying another season ticket but wanted to know, is the North any better? 

Or should i just retire myself to the tango corner and be fat & happy.

198BBBDE-C0D0-4476-9D36-34DE022FFEEC.jpeg

I had the best leg room in the house when I had my season ticket omg the kop. First row of the 'second tier' on the kop. Its also the best view in the house too

nice and peaceful up in the grandstand , great view , good concourse , padded seats in the centre  and enough leg room to let people pass with out having to stand up .cheaper than the south as well ......mind if your a bit on the heavy side you may find the 88 steps up there a problem . 

31 minutes ago, dnhc said:

maxine next season get a season ticket for the spare seat, and rent it out game by game, nice lil' earner.

I think there may be a reason knowone wants it. 

image.jpg