Me, my fat friends and legroom !

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

what with his kit off?

i hate having to go on the south, but (for me) it's better than the kop.

i was only trying to be helpful. :biggrin:

Just now, Auckland Owl said:

We arrived a minute after kickoff couldn't be @rsed shuffling through our row so asked a steward if we could sit in the sparsely populated padded seats. He said OK but don't make a habit of it. Plenty legroom in there. Arm rests too :goalie:

'auckland' as in new zealand? what time did you set off for the game?

• Haha 1

Just now, bradowl said:

Sat on kop as usual yesterday, loads of leg room and you could lean to left or right to let a trump out.  lol

Glad I moved to the South then for this one.

I sat on the North a couple of seasons ago for a cup game. The view I have to say was excellent, but no leg room at all. Same as the South. You can say what you want about the Kop, the wind in your face, it's cold when the sun goes in etc, but the leg room is fine. I'd rather be sat comfortable. I suppose it's what you get used to.

If the Op still isn't satisfied, I'd suggest slimming world.lol

Edited by marshy

3 minutes ago, Maxine said:

My opinion on the south brilliant view but very quiet I kept joining in with the kop but knowone else does. Too quiet for me. 

I'm sure the South Stand regulars didn't appreciate your trumping! WTF:

3 minutes ago, Maxine said:

My opinion on the south brilliant view but very quiet I kept joining in with the kop but knowone else does. Too quiet for me. 

very subdued, lacking in room, can't cus (only under breath) i won't go if the north is shut, made that decision a couple of years back.

used to be the fa cup games were (generally) 'the exciting' part of the season (after the opening fixtures), now they're add ons.

1 minute ago, marshy said:

I sat on the North a couple of seasons ago for a cup game. The view I have to say was excellent, but no leg room at all. Same as the South. You can say what you want about the Kop, the wind in your face, it's cold when the sun goes in etc, but the leg room is fine. I'd rather be sat comfortable. I suppose it's what you get used to.

Much more leg room in North. where I currently am. Have had season tickets in all ends of the ground, including West pre segregation and for me the North is the preferred option

3 minutes ago, Kevan said:

Max - I fear you are being something of a temptress! - Can I join the queue please?

You're just after my spare chair. 

6 minutes ago, dnhc said:

very subdued, lacking in room, can't cus (only under breath) i won't go if the north is shut, made that decision a couple of years back.

used to be the fa cup games were (generally) 'the exciting' part of the season (after the opening fixtures), now they're add ons.

The North looked full and sounded good yesterday.