30 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Gate receipts won't add up to much in replay, 12,000 including 1,500 Owls fans.

Don’t forget though according to the taffs we are a small club with crap support. We will see how that pads out with how many of them can be arsed to turn up for the replay on their own patch. 

Anyway, wasn’t there an earthquake yesterday with its epicentre near Swansea? Has anything survived? Have any improvements actually arisen as a result of this act of God?

43 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Don’t forget though according to the taffs we are a small club with crap support. We will see how that pads out with how many of them can be arsed to turn up for the replay on their own patch. 

Anyway, wasn’t there an earthquake yesterday with its epicentre near Swansea? Has anything survived? Have any improvements actually arisen as a result of this act of God?

Yes it was at its worst bang in the centre of Swansea rumour is it could have caused as much as 250 quids worth of damage lol

It's £247.5k per team,  but televised replays are only half that. 

Still a nice little bonus as we're almost certain to be on live, unless both of the remaining ties are drawn, but going out of the cup in a televised replay will still be peanuts compared to what we'd have got from winning yesterday which would have been £180k prize money + another 247.5k from TV + 45% of the receipts from a 30k+ gate against Spurs.  Of course if we manage to win the replay as well - prrrrrrrroffffit. 

• Thanks 2

As someone not versed in these matters, and someone who bought his seat (admittedly only Concession) yet unable to attend eventually, can someone provide me with the following facts:-

a) Cost of purchase of BT Sport (I've got Sky)

b) amount that Wednesday get from televising of the match.

I can work out the amount we 'lost' in revenue due to prices being lowered and drop of gate from normal 3 pm K.O

I'm just curious about the figures.

One ting which I have said before. 'I cannot understand how a gate can drop from a normal match day with  'high' prices to a game sold 'cheaply'. The effect of K.O.times IMO has a large contributory factor. It would be interesting to see the gate receipts from a previous match , played on a Sat afternoon,with the receipts to a match played at 12.30 KO.   

31 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It's £247.5k per team,  but televised replays are only half that. 

Still a nice little bonus as we're almost certain to be on live, unless both of the remaining ties are drawn, but going out of the cup in a televised replay will still be peanuts compared to what we'd have got from winning yesterday which would have been £180k prize money + another 247.5k from TV + 45% of the receipts from a 30k+ gate against Spurs.  Of course if we manage to win the replay as well - prrrrrrrroffffit. 

Makes you wonder how tempted Jos might have been to play his best 11 yesterday?  Shame we had the added complication of the coming Tuesday night game otherwise I’m sure we’d have gone 100% for the win against Swansea. It’s not small money though is it, especially when you consider that we’re currently running with big annual losses.

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Sorry have I missed something , surely they are playing Tottenham in the sixth round arent they? :ph34r: