Now I'm not pissed

1 hour ago, 1867_OWL said:

Just 21 in fact...

29 in all competitions.

But almost half of his appearances have been from the bench (96+88). He took a lot of criticism for not scoring last season, but according to one website he played a little over 4 full games in the Championship in terms of minutes, so it was hardly a surprise he didn't get a goal.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:59, DJMortimer said:

He might well have been aiming for the far post, but his standing leg slipped as he struck the shot.

True his leg did slip.

I like his footwork, he can do some great tricks to turn and make space. As for 20 goals in a season, I don't think so, he's had a lot of chances many of them complete sitters which he has consistently failed to take. After his first season I thought he'd settle down and start putting more away but it didn't happen. I think he does bring something to the team that we don't have otherwise, apparently he's only on a relatively small wage so I'd be happy to see his contract renewed for a similar amount.

If he wants to go back to Kosovo, good luck to him, I hope he does well.

On 18/02/2018 at 00:51, DJMortimer said:

I like Nuhiu and have defended him a lot over the years. His current scoring run is a wondrous thing, but I suspect it won't last too long. As for your bet, I think you need to reflect on the fact that he has scored 29 goals in his four and a half years at the club.

14 hours ago, steelowl said:

not defending the 20 goal prediction but his of previous games how many have been 10 min shake them up cameos ?

6 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

29 in all competitions.

But almost half of his appearances have been from the bench (96+88). He took a lot of criticism for not scoring last season, but according to one website he played a little over 4 full games in the Championship in terms of minutes, so it was hardly a surprise he didn't get a goal.

:rolleyes: