Now I'm not pissed

Atdhe Nuhiu to be our leading goal scorer next season under JOS that's right 20+ goals.

He's currently getting better with every game and been given the chance to shine and really show us that he has what it takes at this level!

A cheeky £20 at the bookies on this nearer the time.

I've loved this guy since day one and NEVER turned my back on him or suggested he be shifted on in fact everytime he comes on pitch I'm like come on Nuhiu prove the doubters wrong 

I'll sit and wait for the regulars to pop by and slate the post lol

• Haha 2

Played a blinder uptop today,all on his own caused their defenders nightmares at times,if hed just struck that shot late on a little sweeter.......

Great bloke,big heart,loves our club to bits,always gives his best,had a great season under Gray here,sadly I reckon the bigman will leave us this summer,isnt he wanting to return to his spiritual home,Kosovo?

Hes been great fun to have around,always tries to inspire those around him,fans included

2 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

He hasn’t got that ability to finish his chances/chance... Perfect example today, when he ended up going for the near post for an easy save by their keeper. 

He might well have been aiming for the far post, but his standing leg slipped as he struck the shot.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 1867_OWL said:

Atdhe Nuhiu to be our leading goal scorer next season under JOS that's right 20+ goals.

He's currently getting better with every game and been given the chance to shine and really show us that he has what it takes at this level!

A cheeky £20 at the bookies on this nearer the time.

I've loved this guy since day one and NEVER turned my back on him or suggested he be shifted on in fact everytime he comes on pitch I'm like come on Nuhiu prove the doubters wrong 

I'll sit and wait for the regulars to pop by and slate the post lol

Amen brother . Fully paid up member of the nuihu fan club 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, zico.b said:

I love Atdhe and is he now our 2nd longest serving player (behind Liam Palmer)?

Lee was here before Nuhiu as well, but I hadn't realised he was now in this kind of position. He's done well to have outlasted so many other players from the same era, and there could be more to come from him yet...

Every striker eventually has a great season they just need the right coach and attitude to make it happen. Jos has obviously seen something in Nuhiu and maybe thinks he can coach him to be a better striker.

I know he's a fans favorite and a very likable guy altogether I think he's good for the club and would like to see him retire here a mean who was the last player to have such an impact at this club?  Probably IMO JJ or RJ.

With the squad we have on paper fully fit under Jos training properly! I think we could mount a serious challenge in this division with 1 or 2 added additions even the youngsters are proving they could have what it takes

Now forget the previous guy and this season as we will IMO certainly gain enough points to stay up next season could be very promising indeed watch this space WAWAW

:biggrin:

I thought he was excellent yesterday. For a club in its current state, that requires 100% effort, desire, character and personality, this lad ticks every box. His contact is up in the summer, and there will be loads of clubs after him. Football clubs need lads like this. 

3 hours ago, happy bunny said:

Jos certainly knows how to get the best out of players and Atdhe is no exception

Early doors - Irvine won five of his first nine league games. Let’s take stock at the end of the season. I’m hopeful but nothing is guaranteed yet. 

For me the big target man up front is a thing of the past, need quick skilful forwards nowadays and Nuhiu doesn't tick those boxes.  For a striker his goal scoring record is poor, I do admit that when he comes on for the last twenty minutes or so he can cause havoc but to have him as your number one forward is living in a fantasy world as much as would love him to score goals galore unfortunately it's not going to happen.