Jos dropped a b******* today

15 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

The only thing we've got to worry about is the current league table, Boyo.

As for today, we got the one result we didn't want.

Win, and we're in the next round, lose, and there's a stuffing on the cards.

That's the last thing we need, so we'll have to pick the strongest team possible and defend grimly. lol

I disagree the last thing we wanted was a heavy defeat on tv shattering players confidence in themselves and the new manager when JL has turned things round so well so far. Millwall is equally as important as cup match against swansea as far as players and confidence is concerned a game is a game. Have faith in Jos thats why he a manager with a good CV and we just talk about his decisions on internet forums

I'll hold my hands up. When I saw the team selection I was really annoyed and told my daughter to prepare for a loss. What a pleasant surprise though. Thought that first half was as good as I've seen us in ages (missed Derby match). 

I'm loving how Jos is getting the best out of our 2nd and 3rd string players. Also Reach is looking a real talent and players like Joao, Venancio and particularly Pudil have transformed under him. 

We're most probably not going to win the cup so enjoy the run while it lasts. The league is over, providing we do enough to stay up. I'm just enjoying the ride of seeing a whole new crop of players coming through whilst we await the return of the regulars. 

Never thought I'd be saying that back in August. 

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

Imo this wer our chance to beat a 2nd string Swansea..and his selection was wrong..let's face it were not goin down and were not goin up..fa cup is our season

Are you absolutely certain we're not going down? We are on 37 points and need a minimum 50 to be safe.  Put yourself in the managers shoes and your first priority is to get those 13+ points. That's a minimum 4 wins and a few draws from 14 games. We've won only 8 from 32 so far. 

2 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

Are you absolutely certain we're not going down? We are on 37 points and need a minimum 50 to be safe.  Put yourself in the managers shoes and your first priority is to get those 13+ points. That's a minimum 4 wins and a few draws from 14 games. We've won only 8 from 32 so far. 

agree your 1st aim in any season  is to get to the required points where you wont get relegated , we havnt got there yet so that as to take priority .

1 hour ago, ka58 said:

I think it’s a shame to turn today into a negative - I thought we played really really well.

I agree we should have had Joao on earlier - I said to my mate they should do that after around an hour but it was too late.

Defensively we look miles better.

i thought everyone of them played well. Boyd / Wallace could have done a bit more but not in terms of effort. 

Well done wednesday.

Boyd in Wallace don’t belong in the same sentence . Boyd for me is getting better game by game . Really rate him . 

Today was was a good result , agree joao needed to come on more ,but again I get we need to protect our only current goal threat 

18 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

I agree with the sentiment - we are not safe until we are safe.  Last season 50 pts wouldn't have been enough.  The previous two seasons 43 would have been ok, and my guess is it will be again this time.  But in principle you are right.

2 hours ago, A12owl said:

I know what you mean but....

Nuhiu has been scoring a few recently hasnt he?

He really made a nuisance of himself today and made sure the Swansea defenders knew they had been in a game.

Heart of a lion and totally fearless. Ran himself into the ground,  Not the most gifted but does have twinkle toes occasionally. Another player who has upped his game since Jos arrived.

Nuhiu was outstanding.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
21 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Disagree with the OP

I TRUST JOS

Ive noticed you seem a lot more positive recently

Since the Boardroom was removed. lol