FA Quarter Final Draw Tonight - OMDT

Guest Bulgaria

Owls/swans v man utd/hudd

Brighton v spurs/Rochdale

Soton v Leicester

Man c/wigan v chelsea

Edited by Bulgaria

I'm not confident at all of beating Swansea away,  today was our big chance, but it's by no means out of the question. Typical Wednesday though to get a great draw and lose the replay,  be like a couple of years ago when we somehow lost at Shrewsbury and they drew Man Utd at home in the next round! 

Barring unlikely results in the remaining games we'd be the only non Prem team left in the last 8 so no easy games but I suppose the most winnable would be Brighton or Southampton at home. Not sure if I'd rather take that and potentially lose anyway,  or take the big tie of Man Utd home or away or Spurs away.

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'm not confident at all of beating Swansea away,  today was our big chance, but it's by no means out of the question. Typical Wednesday though to get a great draw and lose the replay,  be like a couple of years ago when we somehow lost at Shrewsbury and they drew Man Utd at home in the next round! 

Barring unlikely results in the remaining games we'd be the only non Prem team left in the last 8 so no easy games but I suppose the most winnable would be Brighton or Southampton at home. Not sure if I'd rather take that and potentially lose anyway,  or take the big tie of Man Utd home or away or Spurs away.

In an odd way.. (and probably me suffering delusions) I think we'd have more chance against one of the bigger clubs. 

49 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

We'll draw spurs awayx and get knocked out by Swansea, its the Wednesday way

change is happening at S6, we might just do a number on Swansea, Jos is rotating wisely and confidence is spreading fast amongst the players

1 hour ago, welsOwl74 said:

We'll draw spurs awayx and get knocked out by Swansea, its the Wednesday way

It is particularly annoying that any old minnow who happens to have been bank rolled into the Premier League this year gets to play at Wembley. Even Newport County got to Wembley in the FA Cup this year. Football is a disgrace sometimes.

And if you are a Spurs fan you must think you are the FA. Oh wait a minute, they always were 

lol