Well Done Atdhe

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Really ? He’s a striker , he is there to score goals , he never looked close to scoring what do you see in him because I don’t see it . 

Scored 4 in his last 5 starts so most prolific scorer on current form.

Didn't score today but laid on our best chance today near the end for Reach. Played well today IMO.

On Fox Sports Alexi Lalas called him Big Dave and explained in detail why he is a legend at Sheffield Wednesday. What a dude. Alexi Lalas secret owlstalk account?

6 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Didn't score today but laid on our best chance today near the end for Reach. Played well today IMO.

Not good enough or me , he is actually too flash with his fancy stuff that never gets him anywhere , funny how we see things differently isn’t it , play him and forget about promotion imo

9 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

With him scoring so many just lately , surely he must have a hatful this season by now !! The best chance was early in the game when Reach was clean through and should have scored . 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
9 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Not good enough or me , he is actually too flash with his fancy stuff that never gets him anywhere , funny how we see things differently isn’t it , play him and forget about promotion imo

Good enough to have in the squad for me. Different option off the bench especially. Agree it's subjective. His tricky footwork gets him out of tight situations and sets things up for other. Also helps retain possession.

The stock criticism of Nuhiu not scoring is a mantra for his critics. Fact is that he is our most prolific striker under Jos so far. Even if he keeps it up I doubt he'd convince his detractors.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

With him scoring so many just lately , surely he must have a hatful this season by now !! The best chance was early in the game when Reach was clean through and should have scored . 

Clean slate under Jos. Actually getting reasonable  game time now and our most prolific scorer under Jos. Arguably best chance was the one that Reach elected to pass IMO.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
6 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Great team effort today, and can’t deny Atdhe did his bit, but let’s be honest he’s a poor player! No problem with him starting games right now given injuries, but shouldn’t fool ourselves by thinking he has a part to play if ambitions for next season are to push for play-offs.

Definitely has a part to play as a squad member. If he carries on like this he may well be offered a new deal.