Typical carlos match!

25 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Nothing like their EPL performances under him, I've watched every Swansea match this season before and after he took over, he's done an incredible job to turn them around, performances before were abject, devoid of any spirit, desire, work ethic, identity. People can hate him all they like for the situation he left us in but the job he's done at Swansea has been nothing short of miraculous, they looked certainties to go down from what I'd been watching.

Carlos’s whole career to date proves he’s a great short term solution... hence having more clubs than Nick Faldo 

Edited by owlmanc

18 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We have an excuse due to players available.

He has massive Premier League resources available, and his tactics made them look average.

Tbf Swansea have beaten Liverpool and Arsenal  amongst others recently he has turned them round . It was fairly obvious his priorities are the league 

They were a bit Carlosesque, insofar as pretty poor in the first half and then improved in the second half. 

Must be a tactical thing that. Think Carlos sets his teams up to not give away much in the first half and then come on stronger in the second period. 

Edited by SiJ

4 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Tbf Swansea have beaten Liverpool and Arsenal  amongst others recently he has turned them round . It was fairly obvious his priorities are the league 

and TBF they were reyt reyt reyt lucky, especially against liverpool. The luck will run out it always does, he may keep them up, my bet is he won't

21 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Nothing like their EPL performances under him, I've watched every Swansea match this season before and after he took over, he's done an incredible job to turn them around, performances before were abject, devoid of any spirit, desire, work ethic, identity. People can hate him all they like for the situation he left us in but the job he's done at Swansea has been nothing short of miraculous, they looked certainties to go down from what I'd been watching.

6 to 12 month man, then foot up his 'arris.

4 hours ago, SiJ said:

They were a bit Carlosesque, insofar as pretty poor in the first half and then improved in the second half. 

Must be a tactical thing that. Think Carlos sets his teams up to not give away much in the first half and then come on stronger in the second period. 

he did, but he'd so few strings to his bow, it isn't (and my guess is the same in the past too) long before people catch on to his one idea. you can defend and be cautious on your way to safety at the bottom of a division, you can't win promotion without crossing the halfway line with intent.

15 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Jeremy helan, like him or not

Yep we are desperately missing an outlet. Rather than Helan, I would say somebody more in the mold of JJ - somebody willing to have a go and has a 50% end product (as that is probably the best you can hope for with this sort of player who is in The Championship). Our only current outlet is Reach and I think we can all agree that he isn't really this sort of player - we are starting to understand what he is all about, but when we first brought him in I think fans were expecting him to be JJ-esque.