Typical carlos match!

Just now, Rogers said:

Not sticking up for CC, but I think our tactics played a part in it ending 0-0

We’ve hardly been an attacking force recently 

We have an excuse due to players available.

He has massive Premier League resources available, and his tactics made them look average.

6 minutes ago, Animis said:

Not a good advert for football really.

We huffed and puffed but offered little quality. Their quality was stifled through a mix of our tactics and their leek of ambition.

is that the Welsh way to spell it.

Edited by daleblue
  • Haha 3

Really really really really really not impressed with that team selection by Jos - had as much creativity as a Larry May reunion. 

If CC had picked it, he would have been crucified. 

First time in years we have a chance of going further and in our 150th year. ....

sorry - if this is the future, take me back to the past ..... "Palmer - didwell Wilsonnnnnn!"

Pensioners in a rest home would have comfortably dealt with the snails pace counter attacking play we offered.

Completely summed up when Fred bought the ball out, ran into their half and was the furthest Wednesday player forward.

League is obviously the priority after that. 

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

First time he's shown his true colours for them.

Negative and dour. Makes good players look poor as he did with us.

I was sat there bored to death with his teams boring tactics. Reminded me of many of our games before he left 

3 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Really really really really really not impressed with that team selection by Jos - had as much creativity as a Larry May reunion. 

If CC had picked it, he would have been crucified. 

First time in years we have a chance of going further and in our 150th year. ....

sorry - if this is the future, take me back to the past ..... "Palmer - didwell Wilsonnnnnn!"

If I could neg your comments I would. He’s got nothing to choose from. CoCpo had the lot and couldn’t pick a team. Useless fool

Edited by Frazzlebeak

They had the Carvalhal first half and were stronger second half. We couldn’t capitalise unfortunately.

Its telling though at how much he relies on being the underdog. He even tried to claim the title beforehand. They were expected to win this time and they struggled.

Nothing like their EPL performances under him, I've watched every Swansea match this season before and after he took over, he's done an incredible job to turn them around, performances before were abject, devoid of any spirit, desire, work ethic, identity. People can hate him all they like for the situation he left us in but the job he's done at Swansea has been nothing short of miraculous, they looked certainties to go down from what I'd been watching.

• Thanks 1

It was a good game, 0-0 or not.

Probably was a typical Carlos match.  They looked a bit ordinary in the first half but were much stronger second half, especially with Dyer's pace.

They don't have replays in the League Cup do they?  Can see FAC going the same way.

As for Swansea not picking a team to win, what do you say about Wednesday picking a home team with just Nuhiu up front.   Suppose Jos was keeping Jaoa fresh for Millwall.