Here's how Sheffield Wednesday line up today

Guest wilyfox

Only chance we have of making quarters is a clean sheet, Reach and Wallace pulling the trigger from range, or Joao impacting off the bench. That line-up sends shivers down my spine.

Wallace partnering Nuhiu.. :sad:

The official twitter feed predicted the wrong formation midweek, by the way. They had us playing a 4-4-2.

That side looks immediately better as a 4-4-1-1, with Jones coming into midfield.

Still, it's unfathomable that João is on the bench.

Let’s be realistic here do we want to risk more injuries and hinder the league season more ???? NO!!! So I’m my eyes good move don’t care about cup let’s keep who we got FIT and stay up or push on in the league that’s more important for income wise etc 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, dan1980 said:

Why play jones at centre back surely niellson better there and play jones in midfield instead of butterfield

You'd think, wouldn't you.. 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

Let’s be realistic here do we want to risk more injuries and hinder the league season more ???? NO!!! So I’m my eyes good move don’t care about cup let’s keep who we got FIT and stay up or push on in the league that’s more important for income wise etc 

Well said mate, totally agree.

Interesting selection to say the least. I can’t quite believe that Butterfield keeps getting selected. Fox must surely play because there’s a lack of options in that position? Also can’t understand Jones being preferred at centre-back to Loovens or Nielsen. On the plus side I could see Wallace scoring today playing further upfield.