And It's Hi Ho...

So then, it seems that our 150th Anniversary year will by and large be remembered for all the wrong reasons. However, I do get a large gut feeling that this absolute car crash of a season, will have been a very small price to pay with our mind boggling injury curse and one that is likely never to be seen at a football club again.

Therefore, the upside of the above, is that it has given our various academy prospects a shot in the arm, belief that SWFC is the place for them to be and progress further and knowing that they have a real chance to keep out the older, experienced pro's - as Jos doesn't really have much of a link with the injured costly Pro's, to be swayed by the ole favourites crap and also to feel that they are above them in Jos's mind for whence they return from their injuries and it's their shirts to lose = not a formality with Jos the highly paid pro's will just jump straight back in.

Now let's sing Hi, Ho 'Silver Lining' (ok ok, I know it would normally be Sheffield Wednesday) but it fits better the former way this time around. 

7 hours ago, robster_owl said:

So then, it seems that our 150th Anniversary year will by and large be remembered for all the wrong reasons. However, I do get a large gut feeling that this absolute car crash of a season, will have been a very small price to pay with our mind boggling injury curse and one that is likely never to be seen at a football club again.

Therefore, the upside of the above, is that it has given our various academy prospects a shot in the arm, belief that SWFC is the place for them to be and progress further and knowing that they have a real chance to keep out the older, experienced pro's - as Jos doesn't really have much of a link with the injured costly Pro's, to be swayed by the ole favourites crap and also to feel that they are above them in Jos's mind for whence they return from their injuries and it's their shirts to lose = not a formality with Jos the highly paid pro's will just jump straight back in.

Now let's sing Hi, Ho 'Silver Lining' (ok ok, I know it would normally be Sheffield Wednesday) but it fits better the former way this time around. 

Good luck with that.