SWFC SURVEY RESULTS are in

2 hours ago, AsioOtus said:

Even if the numbers are verified, as others have pointed out, the survey questions are poorly worded and biased which makes any meaningful analysis impossible.  They seem to be designed solely for marketing/PR use rather than to give meaningful insights to help management decision making (or designed by someone who doesn't know what they are doing).

Hence my interest in the number of responses. I know several who felt the survey questions were "loaded" and some others who never received a survey or knew one was available. Thanks for the Geek stuff!

17 hours ago, SiJ said:

Club is walking a very fine line at the moment. 

If it is a substantive increase, then (considering the season we are having) will people renew at the same levels they've done so in the previous season? Or will an increase in price in part negate a drop in renewals? 

Thing is they need to clear out some of the top earners. I'll be pretty pi55ed off if this all done so we can keep the "family" together. 

The club will skew these results to make it look as though the fans WANTED price hikes...What it actually shows is that nigh on 30% of REGULAR attendees may well not ante up if there ARE price hikes....

Thats what?...... nigh on 8000 fans who might not tip up?

21 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The results have confused me

The survey was confusing and annoyingly worded (to say the least)

But it's even more baffling to see all the exciting youngsters getting new contracts and being played (quite rightly) only for the survey to suggest we'll have high prices and less of that

It's really really confusing innit

Unless I'm missing something and we're just gonna put the prices up and play the young ones regardless

Someone tell me in basic simple kids level english what this whole survey is and how the playing of U23 players and giving them new contracts all come together

For me it means that ticket prices are going up and investment will stay as it is! We don’t actually spend that much on transfer fees but pay high wages. No one will take our players wages off us so we keep the same squad but season ticket prices go up.

On 16/02/2018 at 17:56, @owlstalk said:

Hillsborough SWFC.jpeg

Sheffield Wednesday would like to thank all supporters who completed the recent survey distributed by the club.

The survey followed a recent fans’ forum where it was suggested that the key football questions were put to a wider audience of Wednesdayites.

Consequently, those who have opted in to receive correspondence from the Owls with a minimum number of Ticket Priority Points were asked their opinions on these and a range of other issues relative to SWFC.

On and off field matters were on the agenda and we are pleased to report a huge level of feedback from the 28,000 fans to whom the survey was sent, providing information which we will use to help improve our services across the board moving forward.

It was clear that the questions relative directly to the football were the most pertinent in terms of general interest amongst our supporters, so in the interests of transparency, the answers are published below:

A) Would you prefer the prices at Sheffield Wednesday across the board, for example Season Tickets, matchday tickets, official merchandise, corporate hospitality, were reduced to previous eras? The consequence of this would be the sale of key senior players, regular promotion to the first team of academy youngsters and a reduced level of investment.

Answer: Yes 29.94% No 70.06%

B) Alternatively, would you prefer the club to build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier League.

Answer: Yes: 70.14%  No: 29.86%

Thank you once again to all those who took the time to complete the survey and remember, if you wish to take part in future exercises, you must opt in to do so.

This can be facilitated by CLICKING HERE to login to the online store. Once logged in please go to my account and my details to update your preferences.

Thank you for your support.

Here's the results to the survey people are on about in the other thread

Owlstalk Shop