SWFC SURVEY RESULTS are in

2 hours ago, steveger said:

what happen to all the positiveness ?

dint last long.....:stuwinky:

We have now found out we are about to be bent over and shafted by the club with ticket prices again .

The positivity pot has run dry .

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely thought people would vote for young stars and lower ticket prices

They put the wrong questions and got the wrong answers.

If they had said...

would you prefer the club to build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier League.

or

would you prefer the club to reduce prices to the average of other clubs in the league, live within FFP by investing wisely in new players at reasonable prices and wages, promoting talented U23 players and selling superfluous players from our overlarge squad.

I think they would have produced a much more accurate reflection of the fans desires.

Ask loaded questions if you want to produce a particular result. Ask the above questions if you truly want to listen to the fans.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why would he drop the prices when no one bothers to turn up to the cheaper games? Tomorrow's should be a home sell out but we'll probably not get 20k.

This was talked about at the forum and and CC made this point. He referenced his first full season. A midweek league game with very low prices (I think it was £10 for a friend) got 19000 on a Tuesday night. Then we played Arsenal, were charged more, and got 32000. 

Attendances are dictated by the results on the pitch. We average more now with high prices simply because we've been successful recently.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I"m genuinely gutted now though

We won't be able to play the young players coming through

:sad:

Joe Wildsmith found a route through to the first team when we were spending big money.

If the youngster is good enough, he’ll get his chance.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Hillsborough SWFC.jpeg

Sheffield Wednesday would like to thank all supporters who completed the recent survey distributed by the club.

The survey followed a recent fans’ forum where it was suggested that the key football questions were put to a wider audience of Wednesdayites.

Consequently, those who have opted in to receive correspondence from the Owls with a minimum number of Ticket Priority Points were asked their opinions on these and a range of other issues relative to SWFC.

On and off field matters were on the agenda and we are pleased to report a huge level of feedback from the 28,000 fans to whom the survey was sent, providing information which we will use to help improve our services across the board moving forward.

It was clear that the questions relative directly to the football were the most pertinent in terms of general interest amongst our supporters, so in the interests of transparency, the answers are published below:

A) Would you prefer the prices at Sheffield Wednesday across the board, for example Season Tickets, matchday tickets, official merchandise, corporate hospitality, were reduced to previous eras? The consequence of this would be the sale of key senior players, regular promotion to the first team of academy youngsters and a reduced level of investment.

Answer: Yes 29.94% No 70.06%

B) Alternatively, would you prefer the club to build on the current level of investment, maintain the pricing structure, and extend our ongoing strategy geared towards promotion to the Premier League.

Answer: Yes: 70.14%  No: 29.86%

Thank you once again to all those who took the time to complete the survey and remember, if you wish to take part in future exercises, you must opt in to do so.

This can be facilitated by CLICKING HERE to login to the online store. Once logged in please go to my account and my details to update your preferences.

Thank you for your support.

Love it - put your money where your mouth is mofo’s

There has to be a clear out in the summer.

Hopefully, the club finds a blend between the youngsters and the more seasoned pros.

Then recent inclusion of new young players and the signing of new deqlsmis encouraging.

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Doesn't really add up to me.

We are clearly close to FFP yet we are to believe the club will continue to invest high amounts in the playing squad?

I fear big price hikes next season to offset FFP ,but signings will be freebies and loans. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What does that even MEAN?

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What does that even MEAN?

Think about it Neil - I know your a clever bloke from your excellent film reviews etc - ok il just tell you it means most people will pay the same as we are now to keep buying decent players so now you’ve voted I expect season ticket sales to be about the same because we don’t want prices to drop and to play kids - so come in Owls fans you said you don’t want the current prices to drop - so let’s sell loads of season tickets  - or summat