Swansea Fans Views

8 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

If I was running the pl..I would chuck out Swansea..Huddersfield..Brighton..Bournemouth..stoke..and replace them with us..Leeds..forest..villa and wolves...and don't be surprised if something like this doesn't happen soonish..the pl want the biggest 20 teams in it..and we are one of them..I'm hearing discussions like this have been going on in the recent tv rights deal

You really are one crazy mofo aren't you?

• Haha 2

On 2/16/2018 at 23:17, Lichfield alien said:

If I was running the pl..I would chuck out Swansea..Huddersfield..Brighton..Bournemouth..stoke..and replace them with us..Leeds..forest..villa and wolves...and don't be surprised if something like this doesn't happen soonish..the pl want the biggest 20 teams in it..and we are one of them..I'm hearing discussions like this have been going on in the recent tv rights deal

Yes..you are right. Teams like SWFC, Forest and Leeds are not going to return to the PL any time soon solely on merit or ability (and haven't enough cash to buy their way back like Leicester & Wolves).

Edited by ReluctantNicko

On 16/02/2018 at 23:10, Not Jon Newsome said:

At least we'll sell out our home games and away allocations though. Swansea's support is embarrassing.

Its nothing to do with selling out.

Nearly all Prem teams sell out every game anyway.

It's all to do with being an International brand like Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea.

Failing that you need an owner with mega money like Man City and most of the other clubs.

Or you just get lucky, with a good manager and then spend wisely, like Burnley and Huddersfield.

I'm afraid our 24,000 fans count for little- same as Blades, Leeds, Forest etc.  We could be stuck in the Championship for years.

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

Its nothing to do with selling out.

Nearly all Prem teams sell out every game anyway.

It's all to do with being an International brand like Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea.

Failing that you need an owner with mega money like Man City and most of the other clubs.

Or you just get lucky, with a good manager and then spend wisely, like Burnley and Huddersfield.

I'm afraid our 24,000 fans count for little- same as Blades, Leeds, Forest etc.  We could be stuck in the Championship for years.

If we're not careful we could get out of the championship this year.

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 23:17, Lichfield alien said:

Thank god you aren't.

2 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Wales is a beautiful country, sadly ruined by it’s indigenous population.

absolutely 

especially in a village mid wales  had to barricade bedroom door at a pub I stayed in  horde drunken idiots shouting anti engish stuff unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

absolutely 

especially in a village mid wales  had to barricade bedroom door at a pub I stayed in  horde drunken idiots shouting anti engish stuff unbelievable 

I know its shocking ain't it, chills you to the bone.   English people would never do such a thing in say Germany... And the RAF shoot them down.

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

TBF to the Swans fans they were in the Barracks pre-match and after. Good bunch and came and wished us well for the season before they left

Better than the ones that came into the Wadsley Jack then. Racist and off their heads on Ganja, the smell was rife. It was like communicating with someone from the 60's.

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

TBF to the Swans fans they were in the Barracks pre-match and after. Good bunch and came and wished us well for the season before they left

Tbf I've had the pleasure of some swans fans company in the past. Found them to be a decent bunch.