Please please let's go for the cup game

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

Really hope we play as strong a team as possible. Only chance to salvage some respect from this shambolic season, plus there's the financial side which will help with FFP - winning in the 5th round guarantees around £430k in prize money and TV fees alone, and that's before even adding any quarter final gate receipts which could potentially be huge if we got Man Utd or Spurs away. If we got lucky and got through the quarters as well that's another million quid before adding the receipts from the Wembley semi which would probably double that.

I like your optimism

14 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

My team -

Dawson

J. Hunt-Venancio-Loovens-Pudil-Boyd

Palmer-Pelupessy-Reach

Joao-Rhodes

Subs - Wildsmith, Jones, Fox, Lees, Nuhiu, Nielsen, A. Hunt

Not familiar with A. Hunt, other than U18 midfielder, can you tell us a bit about him?

54 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

If we win the cup it'll go down as one of our greatest ever seasons, let's go for it. Sadly the king is returning and he'll really want to stick it to the haters who outed him then slagged him off for joining another club, he's coming for revenge. 

You could also say, that there may well be a % of his former players, including academy lads who are now showing in the first team - that may well want to stick it to Carlos also ;)

Always 2 ways to skin a jack, sorry I meant cat.

1 hour ago, KivoOwl said:

My team -

Dawson

J. Hunt-Venancio-Loovens-Pudil-Boyd

Palmer-Pelupessy-Reach

Joao-Rhodes

Subs - Wildsmith, Jones, Fox, Lees, Nuhiu, Nielsen, A. Hunt

Jones for Palmer and agree. Although maybe Nuhiu for Rhodes not sure the swansea CH will like playing against him.

every game is winnable they(all and sundry )wrote us off against Arsenal how wrong were they ,yep we are the underdogs so what underdogs have a pashun for upsetting the favourite's , we must get at them from the off and stifle supply to their speed merchants to be in with a shout , and I believe if the confidence from last night stays with the lads then we have as good a chance as they have of pulling it our way 

11 hours ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

We, as fans, need to all go in with 100% positivity and a WE CAN SMASH THIS attitude.

Give the players encouragement if they make a mistake, and NOT start slagging them off.

If the players turn up like they did last night WE WILL WIN.

Of this I have no doubt.

I'd be surprised if several of the players pulling on the shirt on Saturday don't have a point to prove either.

The stars might just be aligning at the right time...