We won't be relegated

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

If we carry on playing like that

Totally different story, and that's all our fans want. Taking the game to the opposition. Clare was outstanding, so was Boyd at left wing back, but just how good were Wildsmith and reach, our two most consistent players for wks now

30 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Totally different story, and that's all our fans want. Taking the game to the opposition. Clare was outstanding, so was Boyd at left wing back, but just how good were Wildsmith and reach, our two most consistent players for wks now

Best performance since Jos came in. 

You would hope that they will respond to that ovation at the end

Thats what happens when you put the effort in

Considering where we have come from these past few months, to a man they were magnificent tonight

WELL DONE 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Last time you cried like a big baby after failing to beat Barnsley we responded by all out attack against Rotherham the week after and winning six on the bounce.

Sonny called it on Sunday and I will definitely  buy you a pint in Chansiri Heaven if it works this year again...

lol

All the fans ask for is effort, we are never going to be Barcelona or have the finances of Man City, but tonight came hope, players being given a chance and each one put in a shift.

We shouldn't be looking at relegation instead looking to rebuilding, with a manager who will have fresh ideas, and give the youngsters a chance.

After tonight mid table, then next season go again when hopefully the injured players will be in contention to play.

1 minute ago, Greengrass said:

All the fans ask for is effort, we are never going to be Barcelona or have the finances of Man City, but tonight came hope, players being given a chance and each one put in a shift.

We shouldn't be looking at relegation instead looking to rebuilding, with a manager who will have fresh ideas, and give the youngsters a chance.

After tonight mid table, then next season go again when hopefully the injured players will be in contention to play.

I'm sorry but that is accepting mediocrity.

We have just beaten a team pushing for autos and I personally feel the team has now set a standard that shows we should at least beat any team we play who are below Derby between now and the end of the season.

I also expect us to at least make the final of the FA Cup and if we win it then we have to go into the Charity Shield looking to gain the mental edge early on over Man City.

10 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I'm sorry but that is accepting mediocrity.

We have just beaten a team pushing for autos and I personally feel the team has now set a standard that shows we should at least beat any team we play who are below Derby between now and the end of the season.

I also expect us to at least make the final of the FA Cup and if we win it then we have to go into the Charity Shield looking to gain the mental edge early on over Man City.

With the way this seasons gone I'm very happy with mediocrity. 

Tonight was was a ray of light, that we haven't seen at S6 since the end of October which was our last league home win.

I agree we will get to the FA cup final.............."nurse more tablets please"