Stewards on Bridge

Since when has it been club policy that you have to show your ticket before you can cross the bridge to the south stand?  Just had a run in with a self important thrower physically blocking my way till I produced it. Another great bit of PR by the club.

2 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Since when has it been club policy that you have to show your ticket before you can cross the bridge to the south stand?  Just had a run in with a self important thrower physically blocking my way till I produced it. Another great bit of PR by the club.

Since some middle aged Thai fella was caught smoking on there.

It's against club policy.

FFS.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Not really a big deal is it .i would call it moaning over f*** all

1 minute ago, Mickjj said:

Not sure. There are only four of them so i dont know how they expect to check every ticket. If this was going to be club policy why weren't ticket holders notified .

should have rushed them and sent them into the Don like a bowl hitting skittles.....:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Key said:

Why not just show him your ticket? He was probably only trying to help you to the right area quickly and safely.

:duntmatter:

It was more the attitude of them than the actual getting the ticket out to show them

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

do they do the same from penistone road down to the south stand and from leppings lane or is it just on the troll toll bridge ?

Me and the lad was asked to produce ours going to leppings lane end at Birmingham game.

25 minutes ago, steveger said:

so what if you are meeting someone say from your family who dosen't live with you and has purchased the tickets and have them about their person and not you ?

f**k me im turning into YOGI....:wacko:

Is it because you a smarter than the average bear?

FFS.

Guest Theboylangers

I had to show my ticket coming to the South from Leppings Lane against Brum. 

They also asked the bloke behind me to see his ticket. He told them to eff off. 

True story. 

2 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

I had to show my ticket coming to the South from Leppings Lane against Brum. 

They also asked the bloke behind me to see his ticket. He told them to eff off. 

True story. 

Yes, I had this at the Brum game too.

I'm sure they are not doing this for their own amusement but for genuine security reasons.

I hope the bloke behind you got jumped by the troll.