Malingering

My wife says all the players are malingering ***** AND THEY DON'T CARE WHEN THEY ARE BACK FROM SO CALLED INJURIES I do not agree with her but she does seem to have a point. no football club to my knowlnedge has ever been decimated by injuries to the extent we have so what do you think the question is WHY?

Edited by Neal M

Doesn’t seem as though anyone is pushing hard to come back. Let’s face it, if you were on £20-?k a week would you rather be watching judge Rinder or in a side fighting relegation? I will bet we won’t see FF, Lee, Bannan, Hooper or Abdi this season. Issue is with the contracts-should all be put on £100 a week statutory sick pay after so many weeks out. Watch the buggers come back then!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Doesn’t seem as though anyone is pushing hard to come back. Let’s face it, if you were on £20-?k a week would you rather be watching judge Rinder or in a side fighting relegation? I will bet we won’t see FF, Lee, Bannan, Hooper or Abdi this season. Issue is with the contracts-should all be put on £100 a week statutory sick pay after so many weeks out. Watch the buggers come back then!

I’d rather play for United than watch judge rinder 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Nobody outside the club knows the extent of the injuries. To suggest our players are swinging the lead is a bit strong imho. We have a history of failure when it comes to "rushing" players back. Maybe the mentality at the club is survival this season then start afresh next season with a fully fit squad.

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Nobody outside the club knows the extent of the injuries. To suggest our players are swinging the lead is a bit strong imho. We have a history of failure when it comes to "rushing" players back. Maybe the mentality at the club is survival this season then start afresh next season with a fully fit squad.

Maybe they are? Could be having a big orgy down La Chambre every day. 

Could be all out injured due to snapping their banjo from too much pounding.

2 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Regardless of what happens this season DC needs to get the best medical team he can afford and put them in place BEFORE buying any players or a new coach. This should be for the long term regardless of who we have as manager/ coach and should be a priority.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

How do we explain the large amount of set backs if we are not rushing them back. I think anyone of the 1st teamer's who are out injured dont want to be the first one back in a sh*t team and then they get slated. Its a case 'you first mate see how you get on then I'll follow'. Seriously there is something not right with these injuries at the moment.  Poor training methods, poor training surfaces, not doing proper warm ups, who knows, but its not right whatever it is. In fact its getting worse with all these 'so called set backs' How do you have a set back with light training. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

29 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Regardless of what happens this season DC needs to get the best medical team he can afford and put them in place BEFORE buying any players or a new coach. This should be for the long term regardless of who we have as manager/ coach and should be a priority.

Nothing to do with the medical team, its the surgeons etc who diagnose the main issues incorrectly. Fletcher is a classic case. The medical team are there to ensure the correct training and recuperation methods are applied. That's probably the reason FF went abroad to get correct diagnosis. What I cat get my head round is why he didnt let our medical team nurse him back to fitness. Should not have been allowed to stay abroad. However, what is a mystery is why we have all these setbacks. There could be other factors involved not necessarily on the medical side.

Remember hearing from a good friend of Tony Toms when he was our physio. A player went in to the treatment room with a graze on his ankle saying he couldn't train.TonyToms picked up a nail brush and proceed to scrub the graze telling the player "Now its a ******* graze, get out there and do some laps"

Maybe that's whats needed now?:picnic:

• Haha 1