pay on dayers

5 hours ago, WBridgfordowl said:

Or, maybe fans with young families and responsibilities meaning they can’t attend every game.

Or maybe they life away from Sheffield etc etc?

Nah man if you’re a Sheffield Wednesday fan you’re either all in or you’re scum.

You have to live, breathe and eat Wednesday. You have to base your life around their achievements because you have non of your own, you have to belittle those who don’t go to as many matches as you because you need to feel special and big and the bestest of all the fans. You  have to abuse fans of other clubs and call them tinpot for not having as many fans as Wednesday despite them having absolutely nothing to do with how many Rochdale get for a home game.

Go big or go home, don’t you dare be anything less than a #trueFan or else F off to the Lane.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Nah man if you’re a Sheffield Wednesday fan you’re either all in or you’re scum.

You have to live, breathe and eat Wednesday. You have to base your life around their achievements because you have non of your own, you have to belittle those who don’t go to as many matches as you because you need to feel special and big and the bestest of all the fans. You  have to abuse fans of other clubs and call them tinpot for not having as many fans as Wednesday despite them having absolutely nothing to do with how many Rochdale get for a home game.

Go big or go home, don’t you dare be anything less than a #trueFan or else F off to the Lane.

Can someone please remind me.

Was it a season ticket holder coming the big 'I am' that started this thread, or was it someone sh*t stirring claiming that 'pay on the dayers' make a bigger contribution than the despised 'true fans' who pay up front year after year & never miss a game. The Bas***ds.

2 hours ago, torres said:

You'll be going to the cup match though I presume along with the other missing 20k who won’t pay the silly prices 

Nope not a chance

Out of the habit now so I don't miss going

i'll always pick and choose my games but more than likely won't go at all this season

9 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Nope not a chance

Out of the habit now so I don't miss going

i'll always pick and choose my games but more than likely won't go at all this season

Shock!!!! 

Part timer blames high ticket prices for not going then doesn’t bother when they are massively reduced!!

I for one am proud of your magnificent support 

2 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Can someone please remind me.

Was it a season ticket holder coming the big 'I am' that started this thread, or was it someone sh*t stirring claiming that 'pay on the dayers' make a bigger contribution than the despised 'true fans' who pay up front year after year & never miss a game. The Bas***ds.

No I'm actually a potd myself and refuse to pay them prices myself and was calling myself not a truefan but guess that was to advanced for you to understand 

Guest Bulgaria
10 hours ago, pride_of_the_road said:

When the prices were set I don't think they envisaged 14 first team players out:carlosswfc:

Are they not allowed to lower them?

29 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

No I'm actually a potd myself and refuse to pay them prices myself and was calling myself not a truefan but guess that was to advanced for you to understand 

I've said it a few times, that I really try & not get personal on here and try and argue points on their merits or otherwise. I likewise always try & argue a point rather than just 'neg' people.

Sometimes I either post in haste, or pis*ed, or when the emotions are running high and wake up the following morning thinking "Oh what the f**k have I done, why did I post that".

In general though taking those examples out of the equation I do manage to usually (not always) argue my case without resorting to personal attacks or getting drawn into slanging matches.  

One word of advice though mate.

If you're going to try and be a smart arse and try & take the intellectual high ground. When you make a point that you infer is beyond my comprehension. I would politely suggest that something that is "to" advanced for me to understand", should actually read 'too" advanced for me to understand".

I would never ever resort to becoming one of the 'spelling' or 'grammar' police normally, but in response to your rather clever, somewhat smug and patronising post, on this occasion I'll make an exception.