pay on dayers

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Someone has seriously made big mistakes with players contracts haven’t they , if indeed this is why we are having to pay the most in the Championship 

Chansiri did say he wanted a family so the idea was to put players on 4 year deals and they would be around 24 year old.

The 24 years old thing has completely gone out of the window.

Huddersfield went the loan route and got lucky.

9 minutes ago, pride_of_the_road said:

Chansiri did say he wanted a family so the idea was to put players on 4 year deals and they would be around 24 year old.

The 24 years old thing has completely gone out of the window.

Huddersfield went the loan route and got lucky.

Yes well it’s clear we went for S hit or bust and it’s obvious which we ended up with and are now paying the price 

Just now, Maxine said:

I dont no what been a member gets you apart from cheaper ticket but looking at those prices it seems if you potg you might as well become one. 

Don't you have to go to ten matches to break even though on membership cost this season?

3 minutes ago, modboy said:

Don't you have to go to ten matches to break even though on membership cost this season?

I don't no anything about it I have a season ticket there's got to be some other benefits too it I'd guess.

1 minute ago, Maxine said:

I don't no anything about it I have a season ticket there's got to be some other benefits too it I'd guess.

Additional benefits on all Memberships include five WednesdayCard points for each pound spent on non-sale items in the Owls Megastore, the option to upload match tickets to Season Cards for paperless entry, regular e-newsletters and free admission to Development Squad games at Hillsborough.

:duntmatter:

• Thanks 1

Just now, modboy said:

Additional benefits on all Memberships include five WednesdayCard points for each pound spent on non-sale items in the Owls Megastore, the option to upload match tickets to Season Cards for paperless entry, regular e-newsletters and free admission to Development Squad games at Hillsborough.

:duntmatter:

I wonder how much it costs.

I would love to be going every other week , but 700 mile round trip , £70 diesel , £70-80 tickets (me and son) , £20-30 on food , leaving home at 7.00 am getting back at midnight.

Does that make me a part-timer ??

Or is it that life gets in the way of doing things that you WANT to do and you have to sacrifice things by doing things that you NEED to do (rant over):rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

I think we Shud av a gold silver bronze like other clubs.  

South stand....

£45 blades and Leeds to rip their fans off.

£35 Villa forest derby wolves Barnsley hull etc

£25 reading Burton Brentford qpr etc.

Drop £5 for north and £10/5 for kop(min £20).  

However swans prices are fair, but folk will still not turn up.   Presume they'll say they aren't going while Carlos is at Hillsborough. 

Might be our only sight of a Prem lge team for a few years.  

i'm amazed you think you can charge the dings that amount of money, you can buy a small holding, a pig, and 2 or 3 wives for that kinda money up there, and still have enough change to take your momma an' sister to the local shindig.

32 minutes ago, modboy said:

Hence why I'm surprised investors buy clubs in Yorkshire

a non understanding of the area, and it's folk, added to looking at crowd potential without taking into account that the crowd before they bought the club was charging (when judged by the new standards) a reasonable price, thus an increase in price = general fall off in support from a % point of view, unless you're winning, then the effect is lessened.

42 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Toyota Auris estate..............Focus/Golf sized thing that was previously known as a Corolla.

yeah! they use 'em as taxis 'round here.

my mate nearly got run over by one, he said he'd 'looked one way saw a gap in the traffic, and hearing there was nothing near in the opposite direction, he stepped into the road, only to nearly have his trouser leg taken off by a silent auris'

BIG, BIG battery replacements costs though bro, eh?

am i correct at £3k+?

7 minutes ago, dnhc said:

yeah! they use 'em as taxis 'round here.

my mate nearly got run over by one, he said he'd 'looked one way saw a gap in the traffic, and hearing there was nothing near in the opposite direction, he stepped into the road, only to nearly have his trouser leg taken off by a silent auris'

BIG, BIG battery replacements costs though bro, eh?

am i correct at £3k+?

Couldn't give a stuff about the batteries it's on a 2 year contract hire :biggrin:

43 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Toyota Auris estate..............Focus/Golf sized thing that was previously known as a Corolla.

I've got a Merc C220 Estate that does Brighton and back on 6.5 gallons. Obviously not if the M25 is blocked as it usually is but on a clear run. About £37