Derby £28 members £33non members 

Villa £29 members £39 nonmembers 

Is any bought/buying any of these tickets

And why? surely money would could go on something better

#notatruefan

Edited by welsOwl74
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Even if we were top that’s still a lot for championship football. Greedy clubs and greedy players. 

It’s a disgusting price if we were run away leaders playing breathtaking football. The fact we are shockingly bad and have scored one outfield goal in about a year means to ask that price is madness . 

• Haha 4

Its discusting knowing for fact that we are basically paying 39 to watch the reserves .The club need to look at the big picture and stop treating the fans so badly .Maybe thety could charge 29 and ask all the injured players to cough up the other 10 

• Haha 2

I'd pay anything to watch Wednesday. Me and the missus keep having kids for the sole purpose of selling them to less fortunate infertile couples to pay the POTG prices. 

But at the end of the day we're just proper fans doing what any proper fan should be doing. 

• Haha 9

23 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

Or, maybe fans with young families and responsibilities meaning they can’t attend every game.

Or maybe they life away from Sheffield etc etc?

yet they still come on here for a moan about anything to do with our club. I'm going to both at membership prices because I'm off work both days.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, poite said:

I'd pay anything to watch Wednesday. Me and the missus keep having kids for the sole purpose of selling them to less fortunate infertile couples to pay the POTG prices. 

But at the end of the day we're just proper fans doing what any proper fan should be doing. 

Take your point about its what fans do.

Only missed one home game in years.

But nearly come to a point for me when you say enough is enough and the feeling of being ripped off takes edge off looking forward to the game. Not got thete yet but not far away.

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Fairweather fans?

I’ve had a ST for the last 17 years - think I may be paying to go, as and when next season (and it’s not a money thing - unless they did something really crazy like doubling prices, I would still go).

Just miss too many through holidays etc to justify buying one - hopefully I’m not now going to be classed as a fair weather fan?

Edited by Spookone

6 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

Derby £28 members £33non members 

Villa £29 members £39 nonmembers 

Is any bought/buying any of these tickets

And why? surely money would could go on something better.

#notatruefan

So what’s a true fan? 

Basically you’re saying that only ST holders are true fans? If you work on that basis I’d say only those that go to watch away are true fans. 

If that’s the case we don’t have many true fans. We may as well just fold the club if that’s the case.

What an incredibly shortsighted viewpoint!

I don’t mind paying higher prices if I’m watching attacking, attractive, WINNING football.

Starting with Preston away however, the majority of this type of football has come from the opposition, all Wednesday have served up is repeated steaming piles of absolute garbage.

Season ticket sales figures will be interesting.