Carlos not the problem?

On 11/02/2018 at 22:11, Chriss said:

He won’t be allowed to make a f ucking mess of a premier league team because so many people will come to him with their recommendations and not bring their w ank physio team. Not having a dig at you btwlol

Annoyed that everybody now thinks he’s the messiah. Put him on a losing streak and see how he handles that again at Swansea. 

I think you will find that your opinions have overtaken your sense and certainly your argument. Swansea were on a losing streak for pretty much most of the season and were absolutely rock bottom when Carlos took over. Haven't they only lost one game, to Tottenham away since Carlos took over? Pretty much every manager in the world would struggle to get results good enough to keep their team in the top half of the table with between 10 to 14 players out! Carlos got us to a second play off semi-final on the bounce with a load of injured players last season and fans like your good self crucified him and the injured players for giving it their best shot. We were never ever going to win the play offs last season with all the injured and unfit players we had. Nobody gave Carlos a chance of getting us to the play offs, but he did. Then all of a sudden the same mugs were having a go at him for the performance at Hillsborough after we had done the impossible at Huddersfield and held them to a draw! It was a game too many for us last season and we should never have made it. The sun does not shine out of Carlos's back valley, but he was a very nice bloke, he brought a lot of pride back to most Wednesday fans and helped to build a squad tah hopefully can survive in this cut throat division despite having 10 first team players missing.

Also on the subject of budgets, Carlos's preferred starting eleven was made up mainly of free transfers, which says more about our dodgey dealings with Doyen and player buying committees than it does about his abilities to coach the set of players at his disposal. That part of the bargain he always kept, it was others that let him and the club down. He has gone now and a fresh approach is needed to get everybody on board that thought rightly or wrongly that they were not part of the team. A lot of this has been forced on our new head coach because we simply have to pay young players from our youth team. There are not enough players available to play to make up a match day squad without them. Let's hope that Jos can keep all the supporters on his side long enough to be truly successful, because during the Birmingham game there were definite signs from some peoples reactions to Jow Wildsmith/defenders slips, that if the going gets tough again the boo boys will be at it again!

UTO!   

My mate is a pig fan and told me that a post from Lee Strafford had been posted on one of their sites. Apparently it goes into ownership back to Mandaric, Doyen involvement etc and questions the advice that has been given to Chansiri.

Is that the post you are talking about?

I shall ask him to send us a link if that is the post you mean.

Here is what he posted 

For me Neil - 'Mandaric' - is still running the club, that is to say that he never was who many think he was and the reality of him is still in place.

I am really uncomfortable with the tone coming out of our club, its really unhealthy. Things can go badly in football but club alignment is vital through good or bad times, Chansiri has been badly advised and seems to have adopted a position as being unaligned with the fanbase. 

Having taken a public stance against corruption in football, I am privy to information about corruption in football from multiple credible sources including UK Government, so what I am about to refer to is based both on privileged information and publicly disclosed information.  

This is what I have seen play out;

Zahavi and friends equity funded Mandaric (via his Delaware registered holding company) as front man, they loaned £6m from Barclays (I was told this by a senior Barclays executive and a Coop executive). They financed all the commercial revenues streams (shirts, catering, season tickets etc forward sold) to provide working capital, and also to settle the Coop initial payments, plus HMRC and DA amounts. Loans were subsequently put in with a charge on the stadium.

Mandaric ran his course.

They have a few attempts to sell our club to a few different sets of 'interesting' folks from eastern Europe.

Zahavi's man Nelio had his man Piaxao land Chansiri, on the back of Piaxao being 'unnofficial DoF' at Reading.

Chansiri buys the club from Mandaric while never having visibility of who Mandarics backers were.

Chansiri talks about being a custodian and wanting to be held accountable as such, promising to be open and promising to do everything to get the club to the premier league.

99.99% of Wednesdayites embrace the Chansiri family (excluding the mentalists and the casketeers & associates (who have been pushing a rumour that Chansiri is just money laundering)).

Positivity around the club results in a strong end to the season. 

Chansiri lets someone sign a bunch of players one of which whose career has ended already having been paid off by the insurance following serious injury.

Chansiri found post completion that all commercial revenue streams, excluding league / TV income, had been leveraged to the max (forward sold) to provide working capital to that point (this is where Chansiri should have stopped trusting the guys who brought him to S6). 

Chansiri puts all tickets and corporate pricing up to try to compensate, ignoring all advice from staff to the contrary.

Chansiri choose not to honour an agreed deal with corporate box holders, did not bring them along with him on his decision.

Chansiri makes all the expenditure decisions at the club.

But on the football side these decisions are based on options presented by Piaxao - who is effectively DoF at S6 (the transfer committee which Chansiri has now publicly said was never really involved in any deals we did, was a smokescreen to fend off EFL enquires about influence of Piaxao at both Reading & S6).

Piaxao and related parties are CCs agent.

Paizao and related parties act as agents to a number of SWFC players.

Piaxao likes to recommend players to Chansirir with attitude problems and injury problems, and coming to the end of their career (lots of margin for commission in those deals should they happen).

CC ran a low discipline first team regime, and did not maintain dialogue with non first team players, this leads to weak club spirit. Success in football is won and lost in the margins of collective mentality versus the opposition.

Chansiri was making decisions that directly effect players (squad numbers etc) instead of staying away from football matters, - this further undermines club spirit.

CCs first first full season is a good one as we are playing the game high up the pitch.

We bottle it in the first playoff final. 

Second season starts on teh back of a bunch of strange signings and renewals, and CC changes the way we play. We make the payoffs.

Kieran Lee's career was compromised when Chansiri backed CC who wanted him to play in the playoffs when Paul Smith had declared him unfit (Kieran Lee still had circa three months to go in his recovery). When the inevitable happened and Kieran Lee went off injured this compromised players trust in our club.

Practically the whole medical team is fired (scapegoated) and replaced with physios known to CC / Piaxao / Dyen & related parties.

2 years in, far too many dodgy signings and renewals (injury prone players should not get signed or get renewals, nor should you sign a player that has recently had a serious injury) weigh the club down.

Bad start to the season

Injured players getting treatment away from the club.

Season deteriorates

Chansiri starts demanding that Wednesdayites support the club (him) unconditionally.

CC walks into Swansea

Chansiri rants at Wednesdayites none of which have wasted £40m on dodgy signings.

Chansiri says there is no need for a CEO for ages, then hires a CEO with strong links to Doyen / Piaxao and related parties.

Chansiri hires a disciplinarian coach who has been out of the game for a long time.

We will breach finacial fair play limits next season if we don't sell our profitable assets, but none of them are playing so won't attract proper value for them.

I can't reconcile Chansiri's willingness to go along with what looks like a massive shakedown, where instead of accepting that circa £40m has now been largely wasted, then cleaning out all of Zahavi's / Doyen's / Piaxao's team, instead Wednesdayites are getting blamed for supporting the club to the max, having a moan when things are bad and hung out to dry just because the 0.001% of Wednesdayites (0.001% of any constituency are always mentalists) almost certainly have had a pop (really don't condone this especially anything that has affected his family as I had similar experiences affecting my family), but Chansiri should have been expecting this to happen no matter what transpired on the pitch (at the very least he surely would have considered the reality that he would face some form of crappy racially motivated negativity even if he was 100% successful).

I am told that Chansiri is a wonderful person - but I have not experienced this description. I have experienced an entitled son of a self made billionaire who loves the adoration from fans but is not willing to take responsibility for his own bad decisions*, is unhappy about spending so much time away from home and is angry that everyone is not doing his bidding without question and things are not going as well as he wished them to. Someone who is lashing out at anyone who questions or challenges what he is doing but is happy to let people mug him (and us) whilst they put on a front of deference to him. 

* Its understandable to have a degree of trust in the person who brings the opportunity to buy the club to you - its inexplicable to continue to trust that person and everyone connected to them given everything that has transpired.

Potential loss of face for someone with a massive ego and sense of entitlement does not justify what has been playing out recently. Face is already lost.

I am still of the opinion that as a devout buddhist and being part of family of self made highly succesful people, with no doubt his own experiences and contribution to that sucess, that Dejphon Chansiri can be successful at S6.

I am convinced that if Chansiri swallows his pride and puts things right (putting in place a team of people aligned to him and our clubs long term best interest instead of some folks aligned with football agents) then all Wednesdayites (apart from those 0.01% mentalists) will back him 100%. That if he walks a path of integrity and honour then we will fulfil his vision of success through our club, and we will all appreciate his and his families emotional and financial investment in our club for many years to come.