We will be relegated

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Been saying it for months..we're sleep walking towards relegation without a fight. If we get some senior players back then we've got a chance without them I do think its out of our hands because many of our first eleven now are just not good enough. Whatever happens we need some massive changes in the summer on and off the pitch

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Been saying it for months..we're sleep walking towards relegation without a fight. If we get some senior players back then we've got a chance without them I do think its out of our hands because many of our first eleven now are just not good enough. Whatever happens we need some massive changes in the summer on and off the pitch

cross your finger's  hooper is back soon I heard

*cue tripping out of padded box they sit in 

3 teams worse ?. Fingers crossed there is.  

But come this summer

1.  I don’t see us shipping 12-15 players out

2.  Replacing them with 10-12 better, fitter, less brittle (reason for a lower figure) players 

and  

3., 4.,  Looking at August onwards,

Home atmosphere,

P.R.,  

There are other points but it’s Saturday and it’s getting late. Sure you all have your own set.

What I’m trying to say is,  I fear next season.  Dem Blunts ain’t goin up, Leeds ain’t goin up, Barnsley probably ain’t goin down and others down there (Hull, Reading, Birmingham + more) may well turn it round this summer.

And yes those 3 that are sh***er than Wednesday will indeed go, but, will be replaced by 3 eager probably dare I say, smaller clubs who seem to raise themselves against the likes of us.  I hope I’m a mile of what will actually transpire but for the moment, I’m poo pooing it !.

6 hours ago, baz9209 said:

This is what happened at Huddersfield,  when Wagner came it they where rubbish for the rest of the season and where lucky not to drop - we all know what happened the following season don’t we when the manager had a close season and a transfer window to play with!!

Yeah, hope Jos has a few mates he can borrow 30 million+ worth of talent from next season like Wagner. lol