We will be relegated

Guest Hillsborough Mole

2 minutes ago, baz9209 said:

This is what happened at Huddersfield,  when Wagner came it they where rubbish for the rest of the season and where lucky not to drop - we all know what happened the following season don’t we when the manager had a close season and a transfer window to play with!!

It happened at Brighton when after two seasons of challenging for the play offs they ended up in the bottom 6. It still took them another two seasons to get up though.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Our Chairman brought in a disciplinarian to kick arse in the changing rooms - it hasnt worked - we look demoralised and there is no team spirit at all.

The only thing that can save us would be a manager change (soon) that would bring the team together, remotivate it and get them fighting together as one. Luhukay, sat in the dugout throughout the game with his hands in his pocket looks as far away from doing that as anybody Ive ever seen.

In an ideal world Chansiri would sell us to somebody who knows what the hell they're doing instead of being incapable of even running a bath never mind a football club.

This level of incompetency would be hilarious if it was happening to any other club but ours

Phookin shambles

13 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Our Chairman brought in a disciplinarian to kick arse in the changing rooms - it hasnt worked - we look demoralised and there is no team spirit at all.

The only thing that can save us would be a manager change (soon) that would bring the team together, remotivate it and get them fighting together as one. Luhukay, sat in the dugout throughout the game with his hands in his pocket looks as far away from doing that as anybody Ive ever seen.

There's absolutely no way any blame can be laid at Luhukay's door, so far.

He's come in, when we were shambolic. Utterly shambolic...with a far more talented squad.

He's having to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. 

He's going to have to make us more of a threat...some how. I'm not sure how he goes about that, without risking us reverting back to the shambles we were before.

This side is giving their all. They are far more organised than they were. 

Just look at the squad he had available to him today, and tell me, what expectations can be placed upon him, other than simply ensuring we stop up?

I genuinely think it's a mammoth task he's got on his hands just to achieve that goal.

Edited by frastheowl

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, frastheowl said:

There's absolutely no way any blame can be laid at Luhukay's door, so far.

He's come in, when we were shambolic. Utterly shambolic...with a far more talented squad.

He's having to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. 

He's going to have to make us more of a threat...some how. I'm not sure how he goes about that, without risking us reverting back to the shambles we were before.

This side is giving their all. They are far more organised than they were. 

Just look at the squad he had available to him today, and tell me, what expectations can be placed upon him, other than simply ensuring we stop up?

I genuinely think it's a mammoth task he's got on his hands just to achieve that goal.

Today he played Jones at centre half, reach centre midfield and fox left wing back.

We'd have been much more effective with fox centre half, Jones centre midfield and reach left wing back

To critise the manager shows such a ridiculous lack of understanding, both of football and the situation we are in.

If this was with our best players then fair enough, but to jump on his back now seem very attention seeking.

14 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Today he played Jones at centre half, reach centre midfield and fox left wing back.

We'd have been much more effective with fox centre half, Jones centre midfield and reach left wing back

Why not send him an email to the club suggesting it. You and others have the benefit of seeing them play for months not weeks like Jos . You never know he might take you up on it. 

17 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

You should apply for the job with your overwhelming positivity and tactical know how.

1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

1 win in 15. 15 games left.

Looking worse and worse, no end in sight to the injury crisis, manager seems incapable of getting the team to attack, no investment in any players during January to relieve the player shortages (other than the hapless Pelepussy).

Writing already on the wall, I'd expect us to be in the bottom 3 by the middle of March.

Only we could get relegated to Div 3 in our 150th year.  And go down without a fight.

Oh be quiet.....  

So many who want to be the 'I told you so police'