We will be relegated

Guest Hillsborough Mole

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

these 'bets' are empty gestures offer the same odds as a bookie  16/1 before today then the gesture means something 

I could stand any amount  and just lay it off at the bookie means nothing 

Not the bookies offering the Bet though. Think the thread title is a bit different to 20/1. Still, daft bets regardless - opinions are allowed.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Need hooper and forestiri back if we are to avoid drop .this side aint capable of winning games , apart from nuhiu pen we didn't have a shot on target all game and that was against a team with 6pts from 14 games , this team wouldn't compete even in league 2 .

I doubt we'll see FF in a Wednesday shirt again

4 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Honestly don't believe Carlos was the problem.

I agree not THE  problem, there are clearly many.

But he cannot be totally excused. 

He was - for 3 years - part of the process that left us in the situation that Luhukay inherited. 

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

these 'bets' are empty gestures offer the same odds as a bookie  16/1 before today then the gesture means something 

I could stand any amount  and just lay it off at the bookie means nothing 

It's for charity not about making money...it's about standing by your views and not changing them every other match. No one has ever forced anyone to accept

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Maybe over a 15 game period but neither side is winning at the mo. I’d like to know how the gap is going to close to push us into the bottom 3. 

Watch the season play out.

You can pop on at the end of the season and tell me I was right. Or wrong

12 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

1 win in 15. 15 games left.

Looking worse and worse, no end in sight to the injury crisis, manager seems incapable of getting the team to attack, no investment in any players during January to relieve the player shortages (other than the hapless Pelepussy).

Writing already on the wall, I'd expect us to be in the bottom 3 by the middle of March.

Only we could get relegated to Div 3 in our 150th year.  And go down without a fight.

Fortunately I think there are  three worse teams than us  , only just though , I can’t believe how this season has gone . I thought we’d again fail in the play off  but this is doing my head in 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, daveyboy66 said:

It's for charity not about making money...it's about standing by your views and not changing them every other match. No one has ever forced anyone to accept

Would make a hell of a lot more for charity if you reduced the amount and did it on the basis of odds

IE - if you bet £10 at 15/1 - and we get 14 others to do the same - I'd pay £150 at the end of the season if we stay up - and you would all pay £150 if I'm right.

Much better idea - I like it. Youve just got to find 14 other people sufficiently convinced we'll stay up to bet £150

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Itchy said:

Fortunately I think there are  three worse teams than us  , only just though , I can’t believe how this season has gone . I thought we’d again fail in the play off  but this is doing my head in 

I think Bolton are definitely better than us. I also think Sunderland are. And Hull.

After that display, and the Brum debacle, I'm seriously worried.

But it's utterly astonishing, that we could easily go down, but currently, you couldn't criticise the players too much.

They are giving their all. But they, collectively, just simply aren't good enough.

Too many players are past their best. Too many players simply aren't up to scratch. And we are now, very much reliant on young players cutting their teeth in this division, to step up and get us out of the mire.

It's a dreadful situation to be in. I really don't envy the job Luhukay has. Forgetting about pi55ing in the wind, he's taking a slash in hurricane at the minute.

In four games time, we could very easily be in the relegation zone. 

This is what happened at Huddersfield,  when Wagner came it they where rubbish for the rest of the season and where lucky not to drop - we all know what happened the following season don’t we when the manager had a close season and a transfer window to play with!!

3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I doubt we'll see FF in a Wednesday shirt again

He wont have any interest your right . He wants his move in summer in mean time plenty of jollies. Quite a few of them dont give a throw either . I've missed 1 day off work in 29 years . My attitude is dont work no pay , wish it was same with our players . This club is ruined. 

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

fair play dave didnt see that 

I actually think the odds are more like 3/1  and that's cos there may be 3  below us at the end 

heard encouraging rumour about hooper NOT being out for season so that's a plus