We will be relegated

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

1 win in 15. 15 games left.

Looking worse and worse, no end in sight to the injury crisis, manager seems incapable of getting the team to attack, no investment in any players during January to relieve the player shortages (other than the hapless Pelepussy).

Writing already on the wall, I'd expect us to be in the bottom 3 by the middle of March.

Only we could get relegated to Div 3 in our 150th year.  And go down without a fight.

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Hope players are more positive

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Looking worse and worse, no end in sight to the injury crisis, manager seems incapable of getting the team to attack, no investment in any players during January to relieve the player shortages (other than the hapless Pelepussy).

Writing already on the wall, I'd expect us to be in the bottom 3 by the middle of March.

Only we could get relegated to Div 3 in our 150th year. 

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Only we could get relegated to Div 3 in our 150th year.  And go down without a fight.

I am sure there are at least 3 teams worse than us !!

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

What is Barnsley and Reading’s form like? Who are they going to beat to get past us?

3 of our next 4 against top 6 sides

3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

£50 to the Childrens hospital says we don't...it's put up or shut up time

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

The way I’m feeling right now I tend to agree with you.

Its all just going wrong and the injury situation will only get worse.

The current team is bottom end championship quality and they lack fitness and belief.

I just hope we are wrong