Anyone else deeply worried about our survival?

1 hour ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Our defence has actually been solid under jos for the most part , Birmingham was a shocker but other than that it’s been ok I think. It’s attacking wise as much as anything we need more from

I'm not saying it hasn't.

Got Wildsmith to thank a lot though, minus his blip vs Birmingham.

We've got to play so many teams now, attacking teams, that are gonna be smelling blood. As well as our defence has done to stop things getting embarrassing...I'm not sure how much longer it can last. It is a glued together defence. 

The problem for teams below us (especially the bottom 3...not burton they are down...anyway they need to go on a good run, no doubt one or even two of them will but not all....we don't need a good run, just the odd win, pick up just a points against our relegation rivals, that's all.

We won't go down, the shyte below will keep us afloat.

Besides we wern't in the bottom 6 at xmas and nearly always any 3 in the bottom 6 at xmas goes down.

I quite like L1, we've won more promotions from that division than any other.

So although I'm unsure whether we'll survive or not I'm not particular fussed, it will probably bankrupt us, but it will also gives DC a chance to get 'his house' in order and the wake up call might actually benefit us in the long term.

7 hours ago, stevewhiterose said:

Sunderland fought back from 3-0 at Bristol City yesterday. There's no way we'd do that.

The stats show just that but actually they got two outrageously lucky own goals!    However the second sentence still stands, there's no way we'd have that kind of luck.

Slightly worried.

Having 2 or 3 key players return should boost us massively but based on how we have been the last 5 games we are no better than the dross of this division, we have been terrible and are really struggling to score goals, even against some of the worst teams in the league.

I don't think we'll go down but if we go another 5 games only scoring 2 goals and not winning we'll either be in the relegation zone or very close to it.

Sunderland used a dozen games luck up yesterday. 

They'll go down with Burton and Barnsley. 

I thought Barnsley looked a very poor side yesterday, especially in second half and were probably at there best they could possibly play against our make shift line up. 

They were very poor at Hillsborough earlier in season and stole a point. 

The wins will come hopefully starting on Tuesday against Derby. 

On 2/11/2018 at 03:28, CF83OWL said:

I just do not see where the points are going to come from if our injured players do not come back asap.

We appear to be in free fall dropping points to those around the bottom 6.

I am deeply concerned right now!

No is the short answer.