Anyone else deeply worried about our survival?

36 minutes ago, modboy said:

Genuinely think some people don't realise the peril we are in 

ive been saying since October we are in a relegation battle ,was laughed at for saying it then, think it was after Bolton debacle I said we were. I wish season could end now, chansiri sell up and take the players with him, but until those things happen this club is in freefall. but those players are going nowhere ,they getting tens of thousands a week,drive flash cars ,big houses, forestieri currently in his 6 month on holiday in spain/Italy . 

No.

I worry that my son will do well and prosper.

I worry that I'll be able to earn enough to feed my family.

I don't worry that my hobby and passtime will possibly be playing in a lower league (I'd rather they play as high as possible - but worry? No).

18 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

I just do not see where the points are going to come from if our injured players do not come back asap.

We appear to be in free fall dropping points to those around the bottom 6.

I am deeply concerned right now!

As a matter of interest, what you telling us for? 

14 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Any team that can lose so badly at home to Birmingham and Burton in recent weeks can not consider themselves safe from relegation. Having not won a league match since Boxing Day and being bottom of the form table over the last ten games does not inspire confidence. Add to this the current situation re injuries and we should be concerned about relegation IMO.

Yep I still don’t share people’s views that there’s worse teams in the league than us.

we are bottom of the form table for the last 15 games, losing badly at home to burton and Brum. We’ve failed to beat Sunderland and Bolton so far this season. Barnsley arguably should have beaten us yesterday on chances. 

It’s currently looking unlikely we will get many of the injured players back before the end of the season.

scary stuff

18 hours ago, CF83OWL said:

I just do not see where the points are going to come from if our injured players do not come back asap.

We appear to be in free fall dropping points to those around the bottom 6.

I am deeply concerned right now!

No 

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not at this moment , you have Burton,Sunderland,Barnsley , Hull, Bolton and Reading who are all worse than us 

Birmingham also below us but think they seem to be improving. Notts forest and QPR are also only a point or 2 in front 

We are just as worse as those clubs if not more 

how can some fans not see this? 

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Yep I still don’t share people’s views that there’s worse teams in the league than us.

we are bottom of the form table for the last 15 games, losing badly at home to burton and Brum. We’ve failed to beat Sunderland and Bolton so far this season. Barnsley arguably should have beaten us yesterday on chances. 

It’s currently looking unlikely we will get many of the injured players back before the end of the season.

scary stuff

Barnsley, Sunderland and Burton have all very similar form over the last 6 games as do reading and forest. 

Dont agree that Barnsley should have arguably beat us , did you go? A draw was about fair personally and that was a view shared by most of my Barnsley mates.

In terms of players back I know what you mean it has been a crazy one with injuries and how long term they are but hopefully hooper , lees and bazza are going to be the ones back within 2 weeks 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

We are just as worse as those clubs if not more 

how can some fans not see this? 

Correct. We are awful to watch and we aren't picking up wins. We are no better than any of them sides below, and some of them below are beginning to pick up wins here and there. We need to start winning asap. Our two best chances to win games against Brum and Barnsley we picked up a point out of a possible six.

Shocking return against sides we need to pull away from. People can chat about injuries all they like but I think we have enough out there to pick up points. The whole club is seriously under-performing. 

53 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

ive been saying since October we are in a relegation battle ,was laughed at for saying it then, think it was after Bolton debacle I said we were. I wish season could end now, chansiri sell up and take the players with him, but until those things happen this club is in freefall. but those players are going nowhere ,they getting tens of thousands a week,drive flash cars ,big houses, forestieri currently in his 6 month on holiday in spain/Italy . 

You mean like you were asking McCabe to do five seasons ago lol 

5 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Look at the form guide then , even if we are just at bad we are still 6pts above the drop so rather be where we are than Burton or Barnsley etc

The form guide which shows we’ve won 1 in 15? Birmingham and Bolton who have both recently beat us by 3 goals - AT HOME as well FFS. Give it a couple weeks and they’ll be above us 

Edited by FreshOwl

48 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I think we need at least 2 of lee.bannan,hooper & FF back fairly sharpish otherwise we are really going to struggle to hit 50 points . 

Just made this point on another thread, Lee Bannan and FF for me. Hooper is class but we need energy to kick start our team IMO. Could happen in a few weeks, blooming hope so, were a right mess at the moment.