Anyone else deeply worried about our survival?

Still think we will probably just be ok but it's a very real possibility and we are easily one of the worst teams in the league right now.

The main concern is that his hasn't enjoyed a new manager bounce and he needs to get a win under his belt. Winning teams are happy teams it's a simple as that when all's going well every mealy mouthed metaphor and every action taken by the manager is loving lapped up by players and fans alike as Carlos could attest to. But it doesn't take long for everyone to turn.

I'd imagine the players are already a little unsure of him given how he's treated senior pros like Rhodes and Boyd, particularly the hopefully soon returning ones who have yet to play for him. A heavy defeat on Tuesday and then against Carlos's Swansea and we are gonna be in big trouble.

21 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

The thing that should save us is Burton and Sunderland looking doomed already. However what Sunderland did today could kick start their recovery. 

I don’t see us getting many more points for the rest of the season so we are just praying other the teams around us are worse than us in the run in.

To be fair it’s a complete shambles that we are in this position in the first place. DC needs to start asking questions of himself.

I think it was more like what Bristol did today...they scored 5 out of the 6 goals! 

lol

I pretty worried, just hope the bookies have it right they still have us at 16-1 and plenty more with shorter odds.

Like someone has said on here before, then there’s money involved and less emotion, that a more realistic prediction. 

Edited by Stevelknievel

2 hours ago, S6! said:

Yep I reckon we are up the proverbial creek, injury crisis, left in a poo state by former manager and a chairman that I reckon hasn’t a scooby what to do next, we are in it neck deep, if the worst does come to the worst brace for the mass exodus 

He hasn't had much to say lately either 

Any team that can lose so badly at home to Birmingham and Burton in recent weeks can not consider themselves safe from relegation. Having not won a league match since Boxing Day and being bottom of the form table over the last ten games does not inspire confidence. Add to this the current situation re injuries and we should be concerned about relegation IMO.