Anyone else deeply worried about our survival?

3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

We are so similar to Sunderland and Burton right now. 

I think us and barnsley with them 2 are by far the worst teams in the championship .only way we will stop up is them 3 continue to be as bad . We may finish on 40-42 points could be lowest total ever to stop up . No way we will get 50pts

8 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

I just do not see where the points are going to come from if our injured players do not come back asap.

We appear to be in free fall dropping points to those around the bottom 6.

I am deeply concerned right now!

You're gonna make yasel ill mate worrying, all this doom n gloom,  we gonna be reyt DONT PANIC

• Like 1

I think we will be ok, just!

However, at the moment, I don’t see where we will get our next win from. This is a league 1 team. We have been bossed by Birmingham and Burton at home.

However, looking at the table and recent results, it does look like the Makems and Burton are going down. Barnsley have failed to beat us at home today and we have been without 14 first team players. Some players will come back in March and I think we will have enough to stay up. 

The atmosphere at Hillsborough concerns me tho - it’s not conducive to getting the best out of players. That is for sure!

Apprehensive that we are in this position but In the end I think we'll be ok

We are going through a very rough patch and not playing well but we are at the very least picking up a point every game (well last sat withstanding) to keep the total ticking over 

Surely some of the Injured players will return at some point and we can pick up a win here and there the rest of the way to just about keep ourselves above Water, we are 6 points off the bottom 3 which is what we were about 5 games ago as well so the teams below us are in just as bad form with only Birmingham showing any consistent form recently and even Forest and QPR above us are just as bad

Its 3 from Burton, Sunderland, Barnsley, Hull, Bolton, Birmingham, Reading, Forest , QPR and ourselves

I'm confident we will finish above at least 3 of them      

1 hour ago, Eastern said:

No.

We will get better. One or two back from injury will make a massive difference.

Sunderland and Burton all but gone.

There is no way Barnsley or Bolton will finish above us.

Forest look poor and Reading are having an equally poor run, without players absent.

On current form we are worse than Sunderland AND Burton 

1 hour ago, Eastern said:

No.

We will get better. One or two back from injury will make a massive difference.

Sunderland and Burton all but gone.

There is no way Barnsley or Bolton will finish above us.

Forest look poor and Reading are having an equally poor run, without players absent.

And who are these players that are coming back that have the ability to win games

1 hour ago, S6! said:

Yep I reckon we are up the proverbial creek, injury crisis, left in a poo state by former manager and a chairman that I reckon hasn’t a scooby what to do next, we are in it neck deep, if the worst does come to the worst brace for the mass exodus 

the chairman gives the impression he is plotting our relegation to spite the fans

you would have thought he would have been a quick learner but no signs

The thing that should save us is Burton and Sunderland looking doomed already. However what Sunderland did today could kick start their recovery. 

I don’t see us getting many more points for the rest of the season so we are just praying other the teams around us are worse than us in the run in.

To be fair it’s a complete shambles that we are in this position in the first place. DC needs to start asking questions of himself.

Slightly worried, but I think we will be safe, on Final Score they said Palace were without ten first team players so it does happen to other clubs too, I thought it was only us, hence the conspiracy theories.