Sign in to follow this  
robster_owl

The Collective Mentality Of All Within SWFC Has To Change...

Do some think we would have had the statements from DC , the survey regarding prices, the defending of the players we have signed etc..If no f.ooker had moaned on here?

Its not a sodding souffle that hasn't risen..Its the bloody whole club turning into a shambolic mess that concerns a lot of Owls fans....

Do we say nowt?

I don't trot out onto the Kop and immediately launch into a critical tirade against the club...I sing "Hi Ho"...I support them through the 90 minutes....and yes..When I get home ..I simply state what I have seen and my opinion on what I have seen....and this season what I have seen...not shouted at during the game...What I have seen has been terrible...

Where do I take that....Do I kick the f.ookin' cat?

• Agree 2

At the end of the day it is us who ARE the club in the main, the fans, day in day out, we love our club, football stirs passion in its supporters, people are negative because they are upset and disappointed, there is no point saying 'stop being negative' fans are like that becuase they are so so very disappointed and need to vent that, you can't always be on the up!

• Agree 1

The one thing that really gets my walls up is the lack of transparency, the lack of communication from the club. Pre match presser feels like it's been on loop for the entire season.

I can accept unforeseen circumstances or ideas that dont come off. After all you have to be prepared to fail a couple of times before you hit the jackpot.

I don't expect an explanation after every defeat, that is by the by and part of following your football team. What I do expect though is an explanation/clarity/plans going forward/accountability for an absolutely shocking season. 

It's as if it isn't happening! 

14 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Only 2 people responsible for where we are

Screenshot_2017-10-21-19-08-41-1.png.6d7402beafb3b7eefd76e9a2187d761f.png.d82a587f938e4d53258c702e930744bc.png

The Daily Mail approach lol

Guest We Shall Overcome
16 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

No way does Con Man Carlos escape a share of accountability.

Not just Doyen and DC responsible for this disaster.

You beat me to it, we also need rid of Bullen he even talks like him at Swansea!!!

If we hadn't subbed Beswetherick none of this would have happened.

• Haha 1

The only way the club as a whole gets a winning mentality is by winning. 

We’ve tried being rubbish, fans still turn up.

We’ve tried buying our way to a bit more success, it almost worked. Fans still turning up. 

• Agree 1

The fans have done their bit.

We have stumped up for the most expensive tickets in the league and turned up in big numbers.

Time for the Chairman to do his bit. 

I don't class spunking cash via Doyen and Carlos as his bit.

Where are you Mr Chairman ?

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats whats so bloody bizarre about some of the comments....

Just because we have a moan on here, doesn't mean we trot to Hillsborough and slate the team from the off...Most don't...most howl them on..Thats your remit as a supporter...

Surely its better to to air your dirty linen in private, along with other Owls fans, than publically howl at the moon and the playing staff...

What do folk want...total subservience..across all bloody formats?

Its been abject Sheeite this season....."Ho hum" and a rallying call means jack!

The problem is Andy that Owlstalk and other social media are public. The comments, which fans are saying now, haven't changed in my 40 odd years of watching the team. The difference is that we used to air these comments in the pub, which was private and never made it outside the doors.

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Truefan syndrome.

It's somehow seen as disloyal to ask questions or ask for better.

Every fan has different expectations and levels of happiness.

Never understood the need to attack fellow fans just because they arent as happy as you.

And yet you label fans Truefans and clappers because you haven't got the bottle to stand by your own views...pathetic

Bizarre post - points out 18 reasons why we should complain - then berates us for complaining about them.

:ghoulguy:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Animis said:

The problem is Andy that Owlstalk and other social media are public. The comments, which fans are saying now, haven't changed in my 40 odd years of watching the team. The difference is that we used to air these comments in the pub, which was private and never made it outside the doors.

Yep..thats spot on mate......

Its immediate....

doesn't make it wrong though...Its the world we live in...

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Ridiculously long winded way of moaning about people moaning.

If you have the brain function of a fish, then maybe you're right... ridiculously long indeed.

However, maybe you want to look up the difference between;

Moan
complain or grumble, typically about something trivial.

&

Constructive criticism

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

My above thoughts, opinions and overall view of the position that we find ourselves in, is NOT labelled at any one set of individuals alone, it's about the 'Collective' = huge difference. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Sick of fans blaming fans and and Websites for our current situation

take your ire and land it on the chairman’s doorstep and not here

fans are within their rights to question when things go wrong as often it’s the only thing that makes things get changed for the better 

anyway you’re entitled to your opinion 

I for one am sick of fans attacking other fans and websites for daring to point out that we need improvements and asking why the entire first team isn’t playing for us 

Nobody is attacking anybody else... if the above is to be classed as attacking, then you need to shut OT down Neil!

However, to assume that people's "ire" should be directed at the Chairman ONLY, is misguided and misjudged... sorry I forgot, as supporters or customers, we're perfect and don't have ANY part to play. If that is the case, why are we supporters or customers exactly.

I rest my case, you cannot have your cake and eat it.

1 minute ago, robster_owl said:

Nobody is attacking anybody else... if the above is to be classed as attacking, then you need to shut OT down Neil!

However, to assume that people's "ire" should be directed at the Chairman ONLY, is misguided and misjudged... sorry I forgot, as supporters or customers, we're perfect and don't have ANY part to play. If that is the case, why are we supporters or customers exactly.

I rest my case, you cannot have your cake and eat it.

Thats the way to calm things down on here...

..................mention f.ookin' cake lol

1 hour ago, Animis said:

That would have been better in power point.

Why is that, either way it is my belief that it needed saying, however it is delivered.

Now, whether or not the 'gang' or 'clique' on here and who have to keep up appearances like it or not, I couldn't give too hoots to be fair.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Bizarre isnt it.

The Op even goes as far as listing all the disasters, then still has a go at the fans for being dissappointed.

Just as it's "ridiculously long winded" and "bizarre", the points raised still stack up. You can of course pick out the negative's only, if that is that is how you prefer to see it, which wouldn't surprise me really.

Sorry, I forgot that we as supporters / customers, are 100% blameless and it is everybody else's fault but ours.

Got to love Reactive vs Proactive within the fan-base.