Adam Reach

Having heard the comments about Reach 'getting stuck in', and having thought myself that he often seems a little 'nesh' I have watched him closely. Yes  I do think he pulls out of some tackles and is not the 'Get some blood on the studs' type of player. This may not seem to be what's wanted, but will certainly keep the player injury-free, and available. To know when to tackle and when not, is something only  better class players ever achieve.

3 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Having heard the comments about Reach 'getting stuck in', and having thought myself that he often seems a little 'nesh' I have watched him closely. Yes  I do think he pulls out of some tackles and is not the 'Get some blood on the studs' type of player. This may not seem to be what's wanted, but will certainly keep the player injury-free, and available. To know when to tackle and when not, is something only  better class players ever 

Or he's a bottler

2 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Loving his attitude at the moment. Young player, given the captaincy and clearly prepared to stand up and be counted.

Shame he can't stand up and put a tackle in...even when it's 70-30 in his favour.

Not gonna argue that he is standing up and showing a good attitude and work rate but it's embarrassing to watch him and the others neshing everything. Shameful really

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Who are you putting in the side ahead of him?

Honest question....

Maybe he's a bottler...Maybe he isn't good enough...

WHO..in the players available.... are you dropping him for?

Its a ufair question as we've got knowbody. I'll twist it around and say would he play if everybody was fit, honest question

Just now, bubbleowl said:

Its a ufair question as we've got knowbody. I'll twist it around and say would he play if everybody was fit, honest question

How is it an unfair question....You can only play the players available....

Ok to answer your question...Forestieri....

Who would you play given current circumstances?

20 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

How is it an unfair question....You can only play the players available....

Ok to answer your question...Forestieri....

Who would you play given current circumstances?

To answer your question l would play boyd if fully fit, because i think he would offer more going forward,                                            The point l'm making about reach is he is not playing well what i can see as some have said, and only playing because of circumstances

2 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

To answer your question l would play boyd if fully fit, because i think he would offer more going forward,                                            The point l'm making about reach is he is not playing well what i can see as some have said, and only playing because of circumstances

Boyd on the left then....

You wouldn't play Boyd instead of Butterfield?...Or if you want Boyd on the left...You wouldn't play him in front of Fox?

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Boyd on the left then....

You wouldn't play Boyd instead of Butterfield?...Or if you want Boyd on the left...You wouldn't play him in front of Fox?

At the moment we need goals we might have to gamble, we can't keep drawing  i would give boyd a free role same as we seem to do with reach  because im not sure what position he plays

7 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

At the moment we need goals we might have to gamble, we can't keep drawing  i would give boyd a free role same as we seem to do with reach  because im not sure what position he plays

I know mate.....But Fox is in instead of Reach then?..as is Pudil...as is Butterfield, Jones...?..

I'm with you with Boyd..I can't fathom it....but there are a few players that Reach is ahead of

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I was simply posing the question....

cos its a moot point if there is no one in the squad whgo is better

I would like to see Boyd given a try. Has been a quality player.Also wouldn't mind seeing more of Clare put Reach instead of Fox. 

Reach is in that advanced position to make things happen. Not much is happening so why not try something a bit different. Reach could have more effect from LWB.

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

I would like to see Boyd given a try. Has been a quality player.Also wouldn't mind seeing more of Clare put Reach instead of Fox. 

Reach is in that advanced position to make things happen. Not much is happening so why not try something a bit different. Reach could have more effect from LWB.

I agree about Boyd...and I would rather have Reach at LWB rather than play Fox...

I'm totally baffled about Boyd..He is the only player with any sort of pedigree that is fit..and you can play Wallace in front of Reach..