Carvalhal MARK11!!

Guest We Shall Overcome

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, NorthernOwl said:

So Wallace and palmer aren't senior pros then?

They are yes, I have not said I would drop them either.

20 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

We all know my views on the signing of Rhodes.

The signing of Fox is even more baffling.

Who is making the signings? 

But neither of those are the current managers doing. Jos has very few tools to work with so its a limited choice and its all about opinions.

11 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

exactly, so don't bench senior pros like Boyd and Hunt.

yeah cos you know exactly that they are 100% dont you, none of them have took a little knock in training yesterday.

none of them have complained of a bit of a fever/cold overnight. 

Maybe they are fine, maybe they're not. i dont know, which means you dont know either, 

easy to play footy manager on your keypad slaggin the manager and picking a team on who you personally like best. 

but Jos is doing it in real life so has to keep it real rather than being a fantasist..

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

yeah cos you know exactly that they are 100% dont you, none of them have took a little knock in training yesterday.

Maybe they are fine, maybe they're not. i dont know, which means you dont know either, 

easy to play footy manager on your keypad slaggin the manager and picking a team on who you personally like best. 

but Jos is doing it in real life so has to keep it real rather than being a fantasist..

If they are not 100%, they should not be on the bench.

think we are in a state of panic, thats whats causing the erratic remarks

Just now, RocketOwl said:

If they are not 100%, they should not be on the bench.

Stop talking wet.

with 7 subs there will be many times when a manager will put a 70% fit player on the bench to come on with 15 to go if really needed, but with the hope that he prob wont be,  

but with our threadbare squad we may well be doing it without choice..

again this is real life not footy manager. you struggle with the human concept of picking teams dont you!

Guest RocketOwl

Stop talking wet.

with 7 subs there will be many times when a manager will put a 70% fit player on the bench to come on with 15 to go if really needed, but with the hope that he prob wont be,  

but with our threadbare squad we may well be doing it without choice..

again this is real life not footy manager. you struggle with the human concept of picking teams dont you!

Seems like you do.

We have an injury crisis yet you want 70% fit players on the bench? If that was the case then why is Lees not on the bench?

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Seems like you do.

We have an injury crisis yet you want 70% fit players on the bench? If that was the case then why is Lees not on the bench?

Maybe because other players are deemed to be slightly more fit ?

Possibly they are slightly unfit and Lees inclusion could put his recovery further back ?

Maybe neither of these scenarios but something else the coaches have seen in training ?

Edited by Hookowl