Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Guest RocketOwl

Lets see what the line up is first but I am not confident today.

If Reach and Joao have good games we have a chance on the counter. Boyd needs throwing in now too.

Whoah!  Let's not get  political chaps. We need unity and positivity today!

Focus your energy on The Wednesday!

Dont let the injury talk bring you down either.

We must be positive! 

And if you do feel yourself being overtaken by the malady, then simply gaze into the playful eyes of a young Sophia Loren

27797801_188374505253429_359960483549689

I said the eyes you bloody perverts!

Not the swelled and supple breasts. The eyes!

Yes, lose yourself in those flirtatious and mischievous eyes and you will soon feel your vigour returning. All will be well in the world. 

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest RocketOwl
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

You see folks. Even Rocket has reason to be  positive this morning. 

Come on Wednesday!

You heard it here first,

I want Rhodes to start today!! He surely has to rise and save us in our hour of need and all will be forgiven.

When interviewed jl was moaning about injuries then absolutely ruled out any free agent signings. 

He confirmed, by proxy, that some players aren't being picked because of appearance related clauses in their contracts 

As suspected, many players aren't injured they aren't being played to save money. 

I thought the owner was rolling in money. He seems OK with wasting over twenty million on Rhodes but won't pay relatively small amounts to players like fletcher and bannan. It's a fair bet they aren't injured. 

What a bent shambolic club we are. 

I feel for jl getting involved with such unscrupulous people. But he's well paid and obviously knows he's the fall guy. 

Good luck today. I hope jl knows we have to score goals. That part of our game seems to eluded him so far 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If true it’s a shocking decision. 

He might be injured. 

He hight have a family emergency.

He might be recovering from Johnsons killing off of Snoke without fully using the opportunity to fill in his back story. 

It could be anything! 

27797801_188374505253429_359960483549689

Look into her eyes, everything is going to be ok.

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

When interviewed jl was moaning about injuries then absolutely ruled out any free agent signings. 

He confirmed, by proxy, that some players aren't being picked because of appearance related clauses in their contracts 

As suspected, many players aren't injured they aren't being played to save money. 

I thought the owner was rolling in money. He seems OK with wasting over twenty million on Rhodes but won't pay relatively small amounts to players like fletcher and bannan. It's a fair bet they aren't injured. 

I feel for jl getting involved with such unscrupulous people. But he's well paid and obviously knows he's the fall guy. 

Good luck today. I hope jl knows we have to score goals. That part of our game seems to eluded him so far 

And also Emmanulson reckoned he was the highest paid player here, and he played 10minutes.

8 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Well Jos did say he turned down other clubs because he wanted a real challenge.  Well thas got one now me owd lad!

I just cannot believe that the Club are lying about players being injured. I’m not being naive here just realistic. If the Club was found to be lying here, there would be serious reputational risk to the Owners and the Club. I’m more thinking we have badly managed our players last season and playing them when they weren’t fit and now we are seeing the consequences of those actions. There may also be a plan to ensure they are getting the players totally fit prior to them returning given past mistakes. 

As a Club, we are in a mess and we have some deep underlying issues which need resolving but I just can’t believe that the Club are lying about key players being injured. Could you imagine the backlash from supporters?

Edited by Bouncing Owl

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I just cannot believe that the Club are lying about players being injured. I’m not being naive here just realistic. If the Club was found to be lying here, there would be serious reputational risk to the Owners and the Club. I’m more thinking we have badly managed our players last season and playing them when they weren’t fit and now we are seeing the consequences of those actions. There may also be a plan to ensure they are getting the players totally fit prior to them returning given past mistakes. 

As a Club, we are in a mess and we have some deep underlying issues which need resolving but I just can’t believe that the Club are lying about key players being injured. Could you imagine the backlash from supporters?

I very much doubt any of these players have any contract issues.

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Is anyone seriously suggesting that?