Lord Snooty

Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

A well written post, I've enjoyed reading it thanks!

• Agree 2

Brilliant OMDT Mi`Lord 

• Agree 1

Terrific start to today Snoots well done again.

And an extra well done for chagrin.

Totally agree that Jos needs to build around our few remaining proper near first-teamers, such as Boyd, Wallace and Rhodes. 

• Disagree 1

Clearly not hundr   de  inflewince when ritin dis yer Ludsh  i  p.:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brilliant my liege...

Got to try something different. A load of pathetic garbage snoots. Let's see if that works lol

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, wexowl said:

Clearly not hundr   de  inflewince when ritin dis yer Ludsh  i  p.:ph34r:

As usual I start with a little tipple and start typing away. Then I post and forget about it.  Only to wake and find the OMDT littered with typos and grammatical errors!

Every week I swear I will pay more attention. Sometimes I even promise myself I will crank the handle on the old PC and run it through the spellchecker. 

I read it back though and see I am repeating myself loads. 

And I'll tell you another thing.

But once I'm in the comfy chair by the fire, it seems daft to not just sit here and fire it off from the phone! 

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Agree 2

It's Dunkirk, the Alamo and Custer's last stand all rolled in to one for us.  It's backs to the wall stuff but I'm backing us to bounce back from last week's debacle to get something out of this game (hopefully a win).

Nice one your lordship. Stayed up specially to read it early. 

We have to get a win sometime soon. With over 4000 supporters shouting the lads on it will be a great atmosphere. A sneaky 1-0 Will do thank you.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

As usual I start with a little tipple and start typing away. Then I post and forget about it.  Only to wake and find the OMDT littered with typos and grammatical errors!

Every week I swear I will pay more attention. Sometimes I even promise myself I will crank the handle on the old PC and run it through the spellchecker. 

And I'll tell you another thing.

But once I'm in the comfy chair by the fire, it seems daft to not just sit here and fire it off from the phone! 

Don't ever change anything. Brilliant .....crap ......whatever it's always worth a read 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Nice one your lordship. Stayed up specially to read it early. 

We have to get a win sometime soon. With over 4000 supporters shouting the lads on it will be a great atmosphere. A sneaky 1-0 Will do thank you.

Away matches might be just the ticket for Jos and the boys, roared on by our fantastic away support.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Away matches might be just the ticket for Jos and the boys, roared on by our fantastic away support.

At least with away matches whatever is being shouted is all emanating from one end  . Usually fans are more tolerant at away matches I think.

Nice one. We HAVE to win this one. Win this and gives everyone a confidence boost (not rocket science) I think 4 more wins and we will be safe UTO

• Agree 1

Great again snoots and totally agree that some fans have to cop on and give jos more time, let's see how he does with a full squad, think we will win 2-1 uto 

• Agree 1

Very good OMDT Snoots. I like your take on JR's absence last week. Watching JL's patient press conference, calmly absorbing the asinine injury / contracts

questions made me all the more pissed off with Carlos who got out when he saw the writing on the wall, and has now crapped on about DC being like a

father figure - CC is older than DC! Come on Wednesday, win for the shirt and the 4,000 Owls behind the goal. 

WE ARE THE FAMOUS WEDNESDAY!