Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

16 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

He confirmed, by proxy, that some players aren't being picked because of appearance related clauses in their contracts 

With respect (which usually means none really given) I think you my have misinterpreted Jos there. 

18 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

He might be injured. 

He hight have a family emergency.

He might be recovering from Johnsons killing off of Snoke without fully using the opportunity to fill in his back story. 

It could be anything! 

27797801_188374505253429_359960483549689

Look into her eyes, everything is going to be ok.

What eyes?..

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

When interviewed jl was moaning about injuries then absolutely ruled out any free agent signings. 

Saw that. But (including injured players) we have 38 on the books. That's a lot of wages.  Perhaps they don't want to sign players that would demand a decent signing on fee( because of the supposed saving on transfer fees.) Only to be surplus in a month or so. And then for us to be picking up a needless tab when we're so close to FFP . I mean, there's no such thing as a free really is there?

Where would we be at the end of the season, a championship club with 40 odd players on the books?

He confirmed, by proxy, that some players aren't being picked because of appearance related clauses in their contracts 

You might well be righr. But he said he didn't talk about contracts. We can read that as a yes. Or a no. Or that maybe he just doesn't talk about contract details. If indeed, he even knows what players contract details are. The answer leaves it open to debate. But doesn't confirm anything either way really.

Personally I got the impression he didn't fully understand the question. 

As suspected, many players aren't injured they aren't being played to save money. 

I thought the owner was rolling in money. He seems OK with wasting over twenty million on Rhodes but won't pay relatively small amounts to players like fletcher and bannan. It's a fair bet they aren't injured. 

Fletcher has been wearing a bandage most of the season (and large chunks of last and had to come off in quite a few games)

I know some people start laying down the ground work a few days early when they are about to knock on the sick. ...but 6 months?! That is thorough preparation. 

Daniel Day Lewis would be proud of such dedication to method acting!

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Stobbs, Nielsen and Kirby on the bench. Along with rhodes and boyd. Imo Rhodes and Boyd should be starting. 

I agree Boyd should start, needs a chance. Rhodes or Nuhiu is debatable considering how poor Rhodes has been, and at least Nuhiu can contribute at times. Depends on what gameplan Jos has come up with.

Bench looks very weak, if we get an injury or two we could really be buggered.