February Fixtures

We need to win or take points off Barnsley and Millwall to keep the gap with those below us. 

If we can go up beaten at home for the rest of the season we should stay up.

As for the cup, we get £247,500 for it being on BT Sport, if we can win we get £180,000 in prize money add to that a full Hillsborough this one tie could fetch us £3/4m in funds we have not budgeted for. If we can then get past Swansea who against Nott County looked lethal. We could get another plum home tie this cup run could keep us within FFP with a few million quid extra in the coffer.  

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The Dingles and Millwall are must win games as i cant see us getting owt from Derby or Villa. 

I don't see why we should be so pessimistic after the way we have played against Blunts, Cardiff and 'boro'.

That looks like a tough run of games, easiest is Saturday so could do with 3 points, but after the calamity of Birmingham it's hard to be positive. Need a result at Barnsley tomorrow. If we lose there and lose against Derby then we will be in the thick of a relegation battle. Win tomorrow and we keep our distance. Huge game, reminds me of an away game at Millwall we had a few years ago when we were in a similar position, I think we won 3-1 that night so fingers crossed.