From an anonymous player...

"Yea, at first I was surprised at the training regime at Hillsborough, but you get used to it..and sh *t happens"

"i went in expecting to do a few shuttle runs, stretches and light exercises...Carlos passed me a 3 legged stool, a whip and released the Lions..I thought "F.ook"

He told me it was to test me" reflexes...nerve, and the clotting speed of me blood"

Barry Bannan an' Fletch gave me the finger an' laughed ..Which is hard to do on a motorcycle whizzin'around the wall of death at 60mph....

I was happy to have the 2 weeks off for the "Barefoot Everest expedition"........... to be honest"

I think it has made me a more all round person...after losing the toes to frostbite, you have to overcome adversary"

The light jogging around the Middlewood training ground seemed fine at first, until the first covered  pitfull of spikes, after that you tend to be a little more circumspect...but you can't relax cos of the snakes.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

"Yea, at first I was surprised at the training regime at Hillsborough, but you get used to it..and sh *t happens"

"i went in expecting to do a few shuttle runs, stretches and light exercises...Carlos passed me a 3 legged stool, a whip and released the Lions..I thought "F.ook"

He told me it was to test me" reflexes...nerve, and the clotting speed of me blood"

Barry Bannan an' Fletch gave me the finger an' laughed ..Which is hard to do on a motorcycle whizzin'around the wall of death at 60mph....

I was happy to have the 2 weeks off for the "Barefoot Everest expedition"........... to be honest"

I think it has made me a more all round person...after losing the toes to frostbite, you have to overcome adversary"

The light jogging around the Middlewood training ground seemed fine at first, until the first covered  pitfull of spikes, after that you tend to be a little more circumspect...but you can't relax cos of the snakes.

Anonymous my arse, that's Kierum Lee all day long 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You finally flipped then ?   Had a feeling it was  coming.

Edited by madfan
error

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Believable.... until I saw the word "circumspect"..... when have we ever had a player that would use a word like that?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, lesbarbeux said:

Believable.... until I saw the word "circumspect"..... when have we ever had a player that would use a word like that?

That jewish lad we loaned from Chelsea...might have used half of it.....................

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

That jewish lad we loaned from Chelsea...might have used half of it.....................

Two gents in hatton garden.

It's the wife's 70th and I just don't know what to get her.

It's a big birthday.. got to be gold.

She's got lots of gold.. we've been lucky over the years.

Diamonds.. women love diamonds.

She's dripping in diamonds...she keeps most of the rocks in a safe.

Everyone loves cash..give her £100 grand.

Are you mad? Where am I going to get £100 grand wholesale at this time of night?

FFS.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GHS said:

Are these ramblings of a mad man suffering from Alzheimer's supposed to be funny?

Asking for a mate.

If he's suffering from Alzheimers he probably won't remember....

Answering for a mate.lol

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Two gents in hatton garden.

It's the wife's 70th and I just don't know what to get her.

It's a big birthday.. got to be gold.

She's got lots of gold.. we've been lucky over the years.

Diamonds.. women love diamonds.

She's dripping in diamonds...she keeps most of the rocks in a safe.

Everyone loves cash..give her £100 grand.

Are you mad? Where am I going to get £100 grand wholesale at this time of night?

FFS.

Sorry I was eleven minutes late with this 

FFS .........

• Haha 1