Winnall

2 minutes ago, farlego said:

Not sure if you can cancel season long loan deals but the best outcome of this is that both loan deals get cancelled and Winnals injury is not bad and he gets to play for us for the rest of the season.

Would have to be agreed by all parties I believe for that to happen.

With all these injuries i look forward to see some of the under 23's given game time in the games coming up.

Is there any chance some one could injury Fox and then i won't have to watch the dross he calls football again this season.

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

With all these injuries i look forward to see some of the under 23's given game time in the games coming up.

Is there any chance some one could injury Fox and then i won't have to watch the dross he calls football again this season.

Fox might be poo but he's our poo. Not his fault and I for one don't blame him for being here or playing for us.  He always seems to give his all from what I've seen.  Out of all the team I hope he doesn't read this site, can't be nice to read especially if he is doing his best.

58 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

Fox might be poo but he's our poo. Not his fault and I for one don't blame him for being here or playing for us.  He always seems to give his all from what I've seen.  Out of all the team I hope he doesn't read this site, can't be nice to read especially if he is doing his best.

I agree. He does try. Not his fault he's here. And he is improving a bit.

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Need to get him fit for next season, just in case we go down Him and Rhodes could be key to a swift return

Rhodes :-@

2 hours ago, Ian_D said:

Yep he is that kid everyone went to school with who could run without out kicking up his heels, always the last one to be picked until a Championship club found him and gave him a chance and each week we hope he will take his chance and show us that he is not that dodgy kid from the playground anymore but I haven't seen it yet like most and personally don' think it will ever happen but at the moment due to the Hip and knee plaque that is sweeping the club he keeps getting game time.

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Don't rate Fox either, but think wishing injury to one of our own players is just wrong imo, especially considering our current injury situation.

Can't blame the lad for taking 5k/10k per week (a guess) for playing professional football if it's offered to him, I know I would.

He can only play within his capabilities, and if that's not good enough (agree it isn't) then isn't it the clubs job to bring in an upgrade?

Can only ask he gives 100% whilst he's here.

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

Hope it's not too bad. Out for the season doesn't mean he's only injured until May, last thing we need is him being injured long term and missing all of pre-season and a chunk of next season.

He’s done his cruciate I’ve heard, which would sit him at somewhere between 6-9 months.