INJURY - Loovens, Butterfield and Matias out injured

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

You may joke about this but I am beginning to believe that we are cursed and we are doomed to the pub league !! 

Has Hirst senior and junior taken up witchcraft? It would explain reason, it's all gone pear shaped since the shenanigans started.

I can see an alternate near future where there might be a bit of light.

IF we can get to safety quite quickly..we would have a golden opportunity to experiment with the younger players... plus try formations and personnel that would normally be deemed too risky.

The purse tightening is coming for sure..

A great chance to get the club in order for the new austerity. See it as a prolonged pre season with good opposition..

FFS.... something wonderful is going to happen.

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I can see an alternate near future where there might be a bit of light.

IF we can get to safety quite quickly..we would have a golden opportunity to experiment with the younger players... plus try formations and personnel that would normally be deemed too risky.

The purse tightening is coming for sure..

A great chance to get the club in order for the new austerity. See it as a prolonged pre season with good opposition..

FFS.... something wonderful is going to happen.

The tricky thing about this is actually getting some points.

1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

Even though on a free his wages are a joke and the length of contract, I wasnt all that impressed with the signing at the time ( easy to say now i guess tho )

This needs to be a huge learning curve for DC.

Poorly advised big time.

A kid that's played a few seasons on FIFA could do better transfer business than the foooktards that have been responsible for ours.

I still want to know why they haven't been named and shamed.

So off the top of my head that means the following are not available to play this Saturday due injury or illness..

Westwood

Hunt (possibly)

Loovens

Lees

Van Aken

Abdi

Butterfield

Lee

Bannan

Matias

Forestieri

Hooper

Flecther

What an absolute, complete and utter joke!!!! I have never known anything like it!!!!

There needs to be a SERIOUS review of the situation at our club and the number of long term injuries to players in the Summer. People should lose their jobs over this, this fascicle situation cannot be allowed to repeat itself next season whether we are in the Championship or League 1.