INJURY - Loovens, Butterfield and Matias out injured

Guest We Shall Overcome

Why would anybody be surprised that Matias is injured, he has been injured for most of the last 2years plus seasons he has been here, and must be released in the summer, as for the other two i would sooner play young lads from the academy!!!

Its not the individual players that are out that bothers me it is the fact that they are injured without even playing a gane.

Of course, itsya new regime that is working the players hard for the first time in years. 

Under cc they didn't train etc didndt arrive on time etc. Now it's all changed and one must ask how many players are dodging the column to avoid a bit of hard work. 

It's a faur question. We have players like hooper and fletcher out for as long as someone with a broken leg. 

It's a fair bet that many of wednesdays overpaid and underworked players are just languishing on the sick list to avoid working. 

And there isn't a thing our new broom can do about it. 

CC caused All of this. Sadly we are left with a broken and demolarised set of pretty inept players. 

Thanks cc. You did a great job at bringing our club to its knee's. He had some help from idiots who negotiated our players deals 

Don’t believe the story with Loovens or Butterfield. Loovens went straight down the tunnel last week after being subbed with no physio following him so it’s likely a fall out has gone off and Butterfield is being left out as he’s not good enough and playing poorly. JL was hardly likely to say that to the Press.

Stobbs will be in the squad Saturday 

So Loovens is replaced after about 26 minutes, a change which appeared to be tactical not down to injury, and yet he is somehow unfit,yet again. If there was any doubt about whether his contract ought to be renewed in the summer surely there isn't now. Clare for Butterfield would be an improvement IMO, so no loss there.

1 minute ago, Beauchief Owl said:

So Loovens is replaced after about 26 minutes, a change which appeared to be tactical not down to injury, and yet he is somehow unfit,yet again. If there was any doubt about whether his contract ought to be renewed in the summer surely there isn't now. Clare for Butterfield would be an improvement IMO, so no loss there.

If I pulled on my boots and played it would be an improvement on Butterfield!

Really hoped he would kick on after Villa but sadly he’s been awful!